Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Well, these are some of the pics from that CSINY LA Lot party. Turns out most of the photos were dark and kinda blurry, but I'll post some of them 'cos I said I would.

So, just continuing on from Sexy bass playing Mac in Stuck On You, here's a few more LtDan pics... (I believe all of these initially derive from the LtDan website too.) Some of the band guested in that eppie, so I'll start with those I could find good shots of.

~Kimo the Cool, kimo williams
lacsinypartykimothecoolqa4.jpg

~ Danny the wild man Drummer
lacsinypartydannygottlejm0.jpg

~ Gary, nicely filling in a pair of jeans while the song goes on...
lacsinypartyjeans24bittfo9.jpg

~ and Gary, the emcee, chatting to the crowd
lacsinyintro24bittru400tl8.jpg

So, as I said, all of these were pics are from the concert they gave at the CSINY LA Lot Party in 2005, for all the cast and crew, and also open for anyone else working on the lot. I just thought it was cool that they did that. :D :D :D

I have some better LtDan pics, mebbe I'll get to those sometime next.

O_O
*drools*
wow.. those pics are incredible...
*drools... stares...*
O____O

^_^ el, nat I told ya gals i wub you right?

Gary Sinise seems to be a very generous person. It was also nice that his bandmates went along with the idea of playing for the cast and crew. It would be interesting to see him on stage. I wonder what Gary Sinise is like in real life. Mac tends to be so serious. Is Gary as serious as Mac or more of a class clown?

Sphinx said:
Gary Sinise seems to be a very generous person. It was also nice that his bandmates went along with the idea of playing for the cast and crew. It would be interesting to see him on stage. I wonder what Gary Sinise is like in real life. Mac tends to be so serious. Is Gary as serious as Mac or more of a class clown?

I think he can be a bit of both he is very serious about his charity work and his USO work but I think at heart he can be a bit of a big kid and playing with the band tends to bring that out.

l1.jpg

Here have a nice goofy pic of Gary.

gary24.jpg

nattybatty55 said:
Hasn't he got nice jeans! :lol:

Erm....I...well.....errr...nope I think I will refrain from commenting on the grounds I might just embarrass myself :devil:

aw Fruitbat, don't start holding out on us now...

---> and oh my, Lovely piccies!!!! Thanks! :D

And after the fuzzy ones I posted last time, I wanted to find a few better ones myself... soooo...

ltdanuso24bittru500pix7ls8.jpg

ridgefest200524bittru50nq5.jpg

(i really luv this one :p)

Is Gary as serious as Mac or more of a class clown?
I think he can be a bit of both he is very serious about his charity work and his USO work but I think at heart he can be a bit of a big kid and playing with the band tends to bring that out.
I tend to agree, from things I've read and heard about him over the years.

Several interviewers have described him as roaring with laughter at various questions, in a way unlikely ever to be seen as Mac Taylor, and he was said to have a blast doing the voice for Open Season. Joely Richardson, among others, have counted his manner of working, his humour, respect and grace, as being reasons they wanted to work with him, and Anthony Hopkins described him as a very gentle man. On the occasion of Steppenwolf Theatre's 25th and 30th anniversary galas, the Lt.Dan Band has played, and he told the star studded audience to lose the ties because there was no reason to be uptight, while informally hopping up on stage with his guitar. One tribute video at the 25th gala was described as such:

"One of the funniest video moments showed Famous Door Theatre's Marc Grapey in a Steppenwolf restroom stall, explaining how Gary Sinise once caught him stealing toilet paper from Steppenwolf-so fledgling Famous Door wouldn't have to buy any. To his dismay, Sinise was nonplussed, telling Grapey he had done exactly the same thing- swiping tp from Ravinia for Steppenwolf's restroom in its early years . . . "I had no idea that story had become part of Chicago theater legend," Sinise told me later. "But it's true . . . I still remember they came in 96 rolls to the box . . . that lasted a long time for our little theater..."
(that's from a Chicago Sun-Times article, by Bill Zwecker)

I think it takes some doing to be able not only to establish, but maintain such a reputation like that over so many years, and reports from your peers is most telling that way. I get the impression he's one of these "work hard/play hard" kind of people, who while he takes his work and charities very seriously, he doesn't take himself all that seriously.

That reminds me of a few pics from when he was on Conan O'Brien for One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest on broadway...

I think I should go search those out, 'cause they're kinda fun...

urgh, hafta be tomorrow, I'm late ... :p

^To add to that, I saw a Melina interview where she says that Gary is like a 12-year-old when he's playing the bass :D

And I know MBGriss has mentioned that when Gary was interviewed in the Actor's Studio, his favorite swear word came up and he gave many expressions using that word, using different inflections and all. Heh.

Great pics Fruitbat. Thanks for sharing. Love your Icon *smirkes*.
Natty, you're drifting of too far below, you naughty girl.

Actors Studio, now thats one program I would love to get my hands on...*sigh!* That and E did a profile on him as well.

Hasn't he got nice jeans! :lol: :devil:
Nat, ya really know how to get my drifting mind's attention :p

^To add to that, I saw a Melina interview where she says that Gary is like a 12-year-old when he's playing the bass
ooh! which interview? man, i think it would be awesome to play along with his band :D

*wishes she could have the dogtag he's wearing* *swoons*

fruitbat :lol: nice icon

We should see Gary smile more as Mac. In that picture Gary looks like he is up to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back