Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Sphinx here misacz on Sinise Daily Posted this lovely shot a few days back its a behind the scenes shot from ..Comes Around.
x6xk.jpg

It is a lovely smile isnt it... :D

awwwww, Dimply Gary!!! *slurp* :devil: :lol:

Thankees for pics, FB!

Not that we've been inundated with pics lately, but here's a few more, from a Conan O'Brian appearance from March 2001, while he was in New York doing One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest with Steppenwolf on Broadway.

conan2001desk24bittru27eh4.jpg

conanhmm200124bittru275le4.jpg
~
conanface200124bittru27wy9.jpg

conangesture200124bittraf1.jpg
~
conanlaugh200124bittru2xp1.jpg

Oh Gary. So serious. Needs to loosen up a bit, no?
If those don't put a smile on your face, I don't know what will... :D :D :D

ranma said:
^To add to that, I saw a Melina interview where she says that Gary is like a 12-year-old when he's playing the bass :D

12 is about right....then there's the 17 year old version who nibbles on Gina's neck every once in awhile on stage <g> Lucky woman.

Elwood21 said:
awwwww, Dimply Gary!!! *slurp* :devil: :lol:

Thankees for pics, FB!

Not that we've been inundated with pics lately, but here's a few more, from a Conan O'Brian appearance from March 2001, while he was in New York doing One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest with Steppenwolf on Broadway.

Dear God, Elwood... If I didn't know better, from these pics I'd say Gary was the lovechild of Red Skelton with those facial expressions!! That's just way too funny!!

Thanks for posting those! I have the Cuckoo's nest poster bill hanging on my wall at home. Hope to get it signed *sometime* :)

m

12 is about right....then there's the 17 year old version who nibbles on Gina's neck every once in awhile on stage <g> Lucky woman.

:lol: too right...

you're pretty lucky too, at least you've had opportunity to see the band... *envyenvyenvyenvyenvy...*

happy y'all like da pics, (and thanks NB & FB for all of your recent prezzies :D) I just luv seeing pics that show a different side to him than is often portrayed lately due to the prevalence of "serious" Mac & the show.

...er, if/when you ever get it signed, you'll share the whole story with us, yes? (nudge :p)

Page 21!!!

Hey guys not sure if I have told you but this friday i'm going way for two weeks! And a few weeks back I said i'd open the new thread so just in case you post like wild fire while i'm away some else will have to open!! But I hope i'm back in time! :)

you're pretty lucky too, at least you've had opportunity to see the band... *envyenvyenvyenvyenvy...*

Yeah, I'll admit that I'm lucky in that aspect. Just got the tickets in the mail forth November gig at the Galaxy. Heard rumors of a possibility of a late August show in Santa Barbara, but haven't been able to confirm/deny it. I do know they're in Vegas on 9/2 so that'd be a chance for anyone in that area.

...er, if/when you ever get it signed, you'll share the whole story with us, yes? (nudge :p)
LOL. Yes, I would. I'm tempted to take it to the concert with it all packaged in mailer with a pen and ask Gina to give it to his PA. At least there'd be a chance of it finding it's way home to me. But, we'll see. I'd really like to have a signed pic of he and Melina more than that poster since it feels a bit unfair since I've not seen him on stage. (And watching True West on VHS doesn't count. Dear Lordy is that thing a sleeper... Gary's adorable and you laugh at the hair and glasses, but I still haven't been able to watch the entire thing.)

M

Hi guys I'm new to this thread but not CSI:NY.. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that I'm dong a christmas scrapbook for Gary. It was started over at Tv.com. But I thought that I would invite anyone over here on this thread that wants to join in. I will be giving this to him in person. He will be here in Florida where I live at Christmas time. I have known him for a # of years. So I know that he will love this from his fans. If you all have any ? e-mail me at csinyfan@mac.com or pm me here. Thanks

Thanks for the invite, Snickersfan, that's fabulous.

A lovely notion, I'll check you out on that later down the road a little.

Thanks very much (and welcome) :)

Wonderful idea & project, Snickersfan! I'll definitely check it out!

Oh, those pics from the Conan show are hilarious! Now, that's the Gary I recall from the Actor's Studio interview! He was serious when talking about his craft etc., of course, but he had these hilarious one-liners that he would slyly inject into the conversation here and there, and he had folks cracking up. His face is so expressive, I love watching him!

Sphinx said:
I would love to see Mac nibble on Peyton's neck.

::shudders:: That'd be one big ol' h*ll NO.

And especially on stage....

::still shudders at the thought::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back