Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

It's on now here.

Aieeeeee!

::runs to the TV and abandons her report for Educ4::

ETA: Man, Gary's dedication is truly inspiring. I can't say enough about his tremendous efforts and show of support. I like how he dodged LK's question about how some factions are against the war (can't remember his exact words), Gary answered that he's been involved for more than 20 years now and Ken Fisher reiterated Gary's tacit non-answer by saying that politics doesn't come into it.

Heads up for the Garyfans in DC, he said the LDB is gonna be part of an autoshow (a Humvee will also be auctioned, I think) on the 27th to raise funds for the Fisher House Foundation.

LK: We salute you, Gary :)

Yeah, I wouldn't ask Lauren bout her theory either. :lol:

Its not on yet for me. *shakes fist at Ra* Send it my way now dangit!

You mean I saw it ahead of you? That's a first :D

On a shallow note, Gary looked great (though his tired eyes are more pronounced than usual) and it seemed like he was taking a break from an NY shoot. I could see his D-pin on his suit and it looked as if he was on location if the background was anything to go by (he was outdoors)

I also thought he was on a set break or something, he looked in costume.

Loved the shades *drool* And he always looks so happy doing what he's doing in his off time, you can tell he loves it.

CNN. It reairs like twice overnight I think. And if you happen to have Comcast with On Demand you can watch anytime you like *g*

i think tatoos with maceup. Gary have had in the past tatoos on his arms and body.

Hello there and a Happy New year to everyone. Been absent for a while so I come bearing gifts. Someone mentioned The Stand a few posts back and I thought we could use a pic of Stu

TheStand13720x480.jpg

Welcome back, Fruitbat, and thank you for the pic of Stu <sigh> I love watching Gary in The Stand even if it had a bit of a lame ending. And Jamie Sheridan as the bad guy always makes me smile...

Ooooh, Stu! Just lovely, thanks fruitbat! And I missed Larry King with Gary.... waaaaaaaaah!! *head to desk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back