Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Heh. You're welcome!

I was watching parts of Of Mice and Men the other night and I was almost in tears with Lenny and the rabbits in the end but some voice in my head kept screaming ILOVEYOUGARY! as well :lol:

Kerikey. I've never really been into hot, sweaty men but Lord Vader! It works entirely well for him. George is beautiful. How old was Gary back then? He really should do a film with John Malkovich again.

I saw both "Of Mice and Men" and "Forgotten" when I was flipping through either this or next week's TV guide. I was tired, so I forgot to write it down or commit the dates/times to memory, damn! I'll give everyone a heads up when I find them, again! I own OMAM, but I haven't yet seen "Forgotten". I know it's only a 2-star movie, but I still want to see Gary in it!

BTW The Stand airs this Sunday starting at I think 3 but not sure...on Scifi. Stu!

Oooooh, The Stand! Another movie that I own, but for anyone who hasn't yet seen it in it's entirety, it's definitely worth putting aside 6 hours to watch!

We're in the same boat MB! I have a copy of The Stand as well but haven't seen everything except for the Gary parts :p (but of course!)

I finally got to own OMAM, too. Though I would dearly love to have the dvd with the extras and commentaries. Maybe when there's room in my credit card. Ack.

Did anyone see Gary's CBS Cares ad tonight? It was about mentoring. I wasn't totally paying attention to the commercials but recognized the voice and perked up LOL

Dang. I'm like 67,968 miles away from your place.

Hope someone uploads it to YouTube (which I'm having problems with for the past few days)

Knowing us Gary fans, one of us will have it uploaded, before long.

The Forgotten's gonna be on TNT sometime this week, I think.

"The Forgotten" will be on Monday, 1/8, at 7pm CST, on the FX channel. I'm setting my VCR! :)

The Forgotten's going places. Stars and them are supposed to show it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back