Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

The library where I work has that on DVD and I'm tempted to get it but not totally sure yet.

301_0016.jpg

Hey, I found that pic and wondered what that one on his chest is. Can you help?

A scar?? or Ra's been writing on things again. :lol:
or it could be her lipstick?

Nope I have, Lynnie. "Property of Mel" :p

I think it's really the scar we also saw in COTP. *ponders if it's real or faked*

^^Hey! *is reminded of the WENDY joke* :D

That scar is Mac's, not Gary's ;)

We found out about this scar in the S2 finale. He got it in the bombing of Beirut in '83 as he explained it to Stella in that ep. Here's a pic of what it looked like then:

I guess they cleaned it up a bit.

For new Gary pics, (new to me anyway) head on over here at GSD.

Melina: He's like a 12 year old!
~ when asked about Gary playing in LDB :D

Heads up - Gary will be on Larry King Live, 6pm Saturday 13 January (with repeats at 9 and midnight). Talking about the Fisher House charity and his involvement with it.

OMG!!! I love those pics!!! :eek: looks so hot with his guitar and with his t-shirt, is so different to Mac!!!

*drools*

A 12 year-old??? :lol:

thanks for the information crankyj !...

and ranma for the pictures!...Gotta love the pictures like them!..and always with that CSI:NY t-shirt!

how do we know the scar is not Gary's as well?I mean they would be careful of such a little detail?!Not everyone is crazy like us! :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks for the link to those gorgeous pictures! *thud* Woooo, that's worth a huge grin for the entire day!

You're all welcome! Gotta spread the Gary lurve. I think he does back-up vocals but no lead singing, AFAIK.

athens said:
how do we know the scar is not Gary's as well?I mean they would be careful of such a little detail?!Not everyone is crazy like us! :rolleyes: :lol:

Coz I see it every night before we go to bed ;) Whut? You had to see that coming a mile away :D

Shuriyu had a pet theory about the placement of that scar but I don't think it's been proven.

ETA: Mel, I'll pm you about that rather risque joke one of these days. Let me compose it in a coherent way first ;)

OK Thanks

*makes note to ask Lauren about her theory next time she catches her in IM*

Hey all you Gary fans, in case you didn't know, I was watching Larry King Live today and he said that Gary will be on tomorrow (Sunday)! Hope you guys can watch it! Or maybe he meant today, cuz I think it was a repeat of Fridays show. aaah.

It's tonight I think, Saturday. I'm anxious to see it *g*

I know it's always on at 8central/9Eastern but not sure of the other times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back