Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Not sure if it's the timeframe they were made in or what but I always confuse that pic with Stu lol

I remember watching Mice Of Men in my English class, didn’t miss one day of class that week :lol:.

EDIT: Since I’m here, I just want to thank everyone who participated in the fan project; I got more school kits than I thought I would get which is so friggin cool. So thanks so much.

Ladies, I'd like to thank all of you for the fantastic pictures! :D I needed the inspiration for a fic, so, thank you. Now my sexy Gary picture collection is growing!

Somebody, please tell me there are more photos of him in that black t-shirt and jeans. 'Cause they're just ... *mwar*. :devil:

Hey, I'm new here but I'm big fan of Gary :D He is great actor and awesome man :p

and accidentaly found these pics :) Loved them a lot so thought to share with you.

Band1 Band2 Band3

credit to Melissa Jurgensen (CSIMelissa)

Welcome deive! Thanks for the pics. Gary always looks happy when he's playing' no?

This is my other favorite Lt. Dan pic (apart from the one in my icon)

Welcome here deive !.. :D

thanks for the pictures!..^He actually has great pictures while playing the guitar etc! :)..

Hello Deive welcome to the Gary love. The pictures are lovely, thanks for sharing.

thanks for welome :)
It was love from first sight.
Yesterday on our tv showed "Fallen angel". It was so nice to see him such sweet and romantic.

It is a lovely film. Hang on a moment I have a pic around here somewhere. Runs off to dig through her discs......ahhh here we go....some lovely Terry McQuinn

untitled.jpg

Awww!

I just recently saw the film and while I almost OD'd on the sappiness, I thought Gary was the sexx0r. I think I nearly fainted when they kissed. He looks like a good planter. Oh, wait. That didn't sound right. But you all know what I mean! ^__^

Thanks for the Terry!

:eek: I'm lovin' all the pics you have here guys :eek:

why do you do that to my heart??? :p I'm gonna faint right here :lol:, I've got work tomorrow, and I think I'm gonna have this stupid expression on my face the whooooole day :D... yeah until tomorrow :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys!!! :D

Try to catch it if you can, Mel :) I think this is the only romantic film I've seen him in.

Anyway, I just saw this video of Gary at CSPAN-On-Demand.

Actor Gary Sinise discusses the building of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial. The actor, who played a disabled soldier in "Forrest Gump," is the National Spokesman for the project. During his National Press Club appearance, Mr. Sinise describes the campaign to raise $65 million for the memorial.

I am in love with this man's dedication and selflessness. Hell, I'm in love with him. Period :)

Got the CSPAN link from the fantastic SiniseFans.Org. There's a Q&A at the end of his speech and this is where he lightens up a lot. His Kid Rock and CSI NY mentions (bangs a gavel and says in a sotto voice "top 10 show") had me LOL. And that last "important" question? Aahahaha! People here at the internet cafe have been looking at me funny.

"If I want to know something about myself, I just go there." ~ Gary on SiniseFans.Org :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back