Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Yep it is a nice pic. Gotta love the fact that he takes his shirt off in a lot of his movies..... :D

Well how about this for starters.......

gary_sinese2.jpg

He is such a tease.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Aaaaah. A picture worth a thousand words. All of them dirty :devil:

For folks in Manila, Fallen Angel will be aired tomorrow night (Sunday), 9pm at the Hallmark Channel. Happy Terry!

ROFL So am I. :devil: I wanna know just what he's doing in there anyway hehehehe...though it might not be say-able on here.

Wow where's that from?

LOL yeah another few scenes like the beginning of A Midnight Clear or Imposter wouldn't hurt any :devil:

Its from A Street Car Named Desire...its the Stellllaaaaaaaa scene ......gotta admit he looks good. A Midnight Clear, Of Mice and Men, Impostor, Ransom...the man sure doesnt mind loosin his clothes for a movie.......and we sure as hell dont mind either... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Fruitbat said:
Its from A Street Car Named Desire...its the Stellllaaaaaaaa scene ......

So he was calling my name... :devil: I'm heeeeere! *waves*

Me too *sigh* I'd like to see a scene like that Streetcar one on the show lol. "STELLAAAAAAA!"

Well you never know, they did drop something in about him playing George in Of Mice and Men. I loved that I was bouncing up and down....Gorgeous George *THUD*

But the Stella scene would be great...just would make my Mac/Stella heart happy. And Melina was named after the character from Streetcar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back