Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

feenx said:
GregsAngel said:
did any one see gary on the rachel ray show they where cook i missed where he cooked his gary for kids pasta. i think thats what he was calling it.
Gary on Rachel Ray :confused: i missed so much with out my computer :(.

:Du can watch it on her website :D

Thanks GregsAngel!!! :D i could only find a 1 second clip of the show but i read the transcript!That's what i want for xmas-Gary to cook me pasta!It looked tasty!and so did he! *thud* my Gary crush is back with vengeance!

There was also a thing about Melina,how she grew up in her family's chocolate shop and they called her a GUY!!LMAO :lol:

seriously...there's a transcript? I didn't know that...help a dial-up user out guys!

feenx long time! :rolleyes: :D

Merry Christmas everyone! :D..

So I'll watch fallen angel tonight[it was time!]and I hope it worth it! :p

First time here :D, hi everybody!!! :D

Thanks summer89 for the video!!!!

I can't believe but lately I've been drooling for Gary Sinise, I saw an interview of him in youtube, one with David Letterman, before the episode "Consequences" and I was
drool130.gif
during the whole thing.

So I decided to come here to see what you do :p :D and find that video *sighs* I really miss his ties in CSI NY :(

ETA: where's the Melina interview with the chocolate thing? Thanks ;)

Hey welcome CalleighWolfe :D, and thanks summer for the video. I was wondering where everyone went, it was lonely here.

Nice to see you here, CW! :)

I saw part of Fallen Angel Christmas day (our local TVGuide/Channel Surfer didn't have it in their skeds and so I caught only the last 45 minutes, doggone it!)

And while my sweet tooth wanted to melt down to my gums with the Hallmark sappiness, I couldn't help but drool drool DROOL over Terry McQuinn. Jeebus. And the man can kiss! :eek:

::faints::

welcome here Reine!

so I watched it and I have to say that I had a good laugh when he was trying to skate and he kept falling :lol:!..Nice movie..and he was a nice character!

thanks for the link summer

Yeah, he looked cute when kept falling down. Though it looked too practiced :lol: I love that Terry worked with his hands and looked soooo capable doing it (except for that skating thing, heh)

I guess I missed a big chunk. I was able to see only from the part where Terry was painting(?) the grills of a gate. Where that lady was asking him about breakfast and he took them girls to the carousel. And wouldn't you know, I caught the replay at 7 in the morning at the exact same scene! *headdesk*

My mom said she caught the movie Fallen Angel on TV (I missed it!) and I was sooo jealous! She loved it, she said Gary was just beautiful in it. Yikes, I think my mom and I are sharing a Gary Crush! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back