Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

thanks for the link!!>...the photos are really good!!..I want a CSINY t-shirt too! :D

what scene are you talking about demor?Because I haven't seen the episode yet..

Ra you're going to have to tell me what your loc means, you drivin' me crazy with that. and secondly, You tell Athens I ain't. Last time I did, Athy whacked me.

I wanted to watch that thing on Rachel Ray. Shot!.. Maybe Foodnetwork will.

You got pm Lynn :devil:

*You* tell Athens! I don't wanna get whacked!

And on that RR thing. I saw the trailer over at her website. Gary looked really formal but totally scrumptious in his suit. Anyone able to catch the show? Someone gave a very brief summary in GSC.

ya i thought he looked good in that suit it looked better than the one he wears in csi :). there is also a video there on her web of it. it does not show the cooking but they do talk about his daughters 18 bday. the gpa thing in his nephew car. was really funny. :)

ok since nobody is saying anything here,tell me if I understood correct to what I read elsewhere..Peyton and Mac are still together!? :rolleyes:

eeehm, Lynn and ran ..have you lost it/?! :confused: :lol:

ranma said:
Whaaa? My Gary is on Page2? Where did the Garylove go? :(

*bumps this up with his his latest pictures from the fantastic SiniseFans.Org news page*

I want *his* shirt, dammit!

I just want the shirt off his body...and the rest of his clothes :devil:

*pushes Ra* You tell her if she's right, she won't whack you.

Melly dangit, I told you, he's mine, which means you can't rip off his clothes!

demor, no you're not the only one who was blown away by the scene with Mac & Peyton this week. Wow! I knew we'd have something with them, after the Gina character told him the second time he speaks with his eyes, but I wasn't expecting something quite like that. He could barely restrain himself, and Mac usually shows pretty good self restraint, unless he's being Pissy!Mac. I thought it was an excellent way of once again fleshing out Mac's ever-evolving character.

And I missed him on Rachel Ray, dammit!!!! :( I had it written down, I even had the day off, then I threw my !@#$% back out, and forgot to watch it. *grumble grumble* I heard he looked as yummy as the food they prepared, though! :D And that he liked his own food better than Rachel's :lol: Go Gary, you tell her!

Nope, he's MINE. But actually Stella gets to rip off his clothes...I just sneak in when she's busy LOL

Last week I watched Open Season. Well, it was in Italian, so it was sad that I couldn't listen to Gary's voice, but... bwahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: the hunter is so funny!!! :D he's evil, but knowing that he's got Gary's voice, he was funny! :lol:
Nice movie, but it was not so funny... :rolleyes: but I liked the bunnies :lol:

I think I only watched some of that movie, so I can't really comment on it yet.

Sure you do, Melly, Sure you do.

Wait, He actually said he liked his food better then RR's? LMAO.

According to the RRsux LJ, yeah, Gary said he liked his food better :devil:

Apparently, RR used the water she used to boil her pasta as her sauce :eek: Near the end, she was reportedly fishing for Gary to say that he liked her pasta...but he didn't :lol:

Hey there.
If anyone's living in the UK you can see 'fallen angel' on wed on ch4!i've got the day off school so i can watch it this time !wahey!last time it was on i taped the wrong channel :lol: :rolleyes: and i've been waiting ages for it to be on again! :D

GregsAngel said:
did any one see gary on the rachel ray show they where cook i missed where he cooked his gary for kids pasta. i think thats what he was calling it.
Gary on Rachel Ray :confused: i missed so much with out my computer :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back