Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

thanks for the new picture! :D!..he looks good,but you already know that! :lol: ;)

Nice :)

I wish I could play with him, I play trumpet. 'Course it might not work with so much drool lolol

Awww, nice pic of the band!!! And he's always wearing the CSI:NY shirt! I'm so happy he's soooo proud of this show :)

Last week I saw the dvd of The Forgotten. It was at very low price. I wasn't sure if buy it or not, I've never watched that movie...
So I wait for your reviews, just to answer my question "have I to come back to that shop and buy it?" :D
Thanks

well it worth seeing it..!I've already watced it twice..even if a movie sucks you gotta see it!...lol :lol:..But the forgotten is good and Gary wearing glasses is great! :D ;)

Gary was the only good part of The Forgotten, but I watched it just for him so...

And yeah he's wearing glasses!

Darn it, I keep forgetting to borrow this :rolleyes: Considering that I have a bit of a liking for sci-fi stuff, I should've seen this when it first came out. Argh. Next time I get the chance to rent it, I will.

Cate, I've seen three LDB vids at YouTube: the Sweet Home Chicago vid, the Baba O'Reilly vid (which you can also view/DL from the LDB site) and the Blappers podcast (not a "whole" song vid, yeah, but the fact that you can see Gary sort of wiggling his butt as he was making his way down the stairs while playing the bass was too cute to miss)

I've seen some in google (you'd have to DL the google player first though) but I think they're just short clips.

Nim I agree with everyone else, You should get it and watch it. Its a great movie, and he rocks in it. :D

Whaaa? My Gary is on Page2? Where did the Garylove go? :(

*bumps this up with his his latest pictures from the fantastic SiniseFans.Org news page*

I want *his* shirt, dammit!

Was I the only one who was blown away tonight by that scene between Mac and Peyton? Wow.

I told ya, he was on page 2, and you were all, "I'll get to it later"

I want *him* damnit!

did any one see gary on the rachel ray show they where cook i missed where he cooked his gary for kids pasta. i think thats what he was calling it.

Holy Moses! I wanna see that! :eek:

::hopes they'll broadcast it here even if they show it late next year::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back