Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh :D I have the promo of S3, but I can't use it, it doesn't work for MV :( sorry...

Found the song... yeah, it's cool!!! Gotta work on some good smile scenes :lol: if you have some caps from those scenes, it would help ;)

shirtless Mac, i love shirtless Mac yeaterday wile watching CSI:NY i saw the promo and there he was shirtless, but them what's her name slides her hand across his chest :mad: i have to say im jealous.

^how much time does it need!?I click for save target and is supposed to be downloading but I am not sure!!And I don't know why I can't d. automatically with DAP!...thnxz anyway and I'll try at celtless form too to find it :D

I'm thinking of writing to Gary...not gonna say it but I wonder what he'd think of the Taylor Girls....*giggle* Anyone know if there's an address for him around?

Well after the projects for Anna and Eddie are done i've heard the next one's are going to be for Gary and Melina so you migth want to hold on to that.

Thanks for the link, Nim!

*gotta re-install RM first, fast*

ETA: Oh, it's this 1-minute promo again (first saw this in CBS innertube, I think). I thought there was a new one. Oh, well. Thanks just the same!

So, is the Craig Ferguson show done already? Any Gary news? :cool:

I saw it, I saw it, Yummmmmmmmmm! *drool* He looked hot as always...and even hotter in the Lt.Dan Band clip they showed.I wouldn't mind if he strummed on me with those fingers <ggl> In a huggy body massage-y stroke-y way not *that* way you gutter people *giggles* Or he can just serenade me with his bass, that works too.

hmm I wonder if they have roadies, I'd sign up lol. Of course there'd be way more drool than work...might short the equipment LOL.

Took 'em long enough to get to the segment but it was nice.

*Wonders if the CSI NY clip was a promo clip or an old ep clip*

I still got a few hour till it starts, but i warned my parents "if the living room is a rocking, don't come a knocking" :devil:

I wouldn't mind if he strummed on me with those fingers <ggl> In a huggy body massage-y stroke-y way not *that* way you gutter people *giggles*
uh...hu, rigth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back