Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom has the hots for William Petersen and David Caruso so Gary Sinise is all mine!!!! .... at least at the independent republic of my home! :lol: :lol: :lol: (love Ikea!)

:lol: My mom was always a huuuuuuuuuge fan of WP, but after coming to visit me for several weekends in the past 3-4 months, I think I have converted her to a Gary Fan. Hard Core! :D When we watch CSI dvd's here now, I no longer allow her to watch the Vegas ones, I want her to get used to the NY ones, which she never used to watch. Now she does. And she looooves Gary! "Oh, he's soooo handsome! Does he always dress that nice? Oh, I think I like his characer alot. He's such a hero!" :lol: Go, Mom!

MBGrissom said:
"Oh, he's soooo handsome! Does he always dress that nice? Oh, I think I like his characer alot. He's such a hero!" :lol:
My mom says some things about Gary too :devil: hehehe

Always been a fan of Gary, he's an amazing actor.

Watch THIS and tell me if he's not a great actor :D :lol: :D :lol:

Watched the interview, he's so cute!!!
I save it here! ;)

Nim... Now you're more than a goddess to me... I could walk to your home on my knees and backwards!

Thank you!

:lol: :lol:

Nim! I am forever in your debt. Thank you so much for getting this online for all us Gary fans who couldn't see the broadcast. I'm sure we all appreciate it - I know I do!!
*Huge hugs*

OMG Nim! Marry me! (and let's marry Gary!)

Thank you so SO SO much for that video clip! If you ever swing by Manila in your life, you gotta let me buy you a drink! :D

*logged on a weekend coz she couldn't wait to see Gary online*

Yeah, we did. But not as Nim+Ranma to Gary :D

Man, I felt so stupid when I saw the clip. I was like, Whut? That's Craig Ferguson?! I had pictured Craig Kilborn as the host :lol:

Anyway, if MBG's summary is anything to go by, I believe this is the second part of the interview :confused: Or am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back