Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I know, I know...I just didn't wanna go overboard and get meter-smacked. But we can fantasize in our minds and the meter can't smack us there :devil:

'Course there *are* still plenty of ways he could get my heart racing with his hands....*sigh, swoon*

I wanna see Gary already, it's not even 11pm, i hope i don't fall a sleep. Im drinking lot's of water so that's been keeping me up. Gotta stay up for Gary.

Smack <<giggles>> not gonna say what came to mind when i read that :devil:

Mel, details please!!! :D

What was he wearing? What did he talk about? Did he say when he was going to go visit us Taylor Girls? :devil:

Hey! Do your moms know you say this things here?!!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ranma and I want details of the interview... we're desperated and far far away from the US.

The interview came on about halfway through, a short one, maybe 10-15 minutes. Talked about CSI NY, and showed a brief but cool clip. Talked about his USO work and showed a clip of the Lt Dan Band, with Gary doing a bass solo (he seemed embarrassed to be featured in the clip, Craig teased him that he thought they outlawed bass solos years ago :lol:) Talked about his trip in May to Afganistan, and the morale of the troops at that time. Talked about being in music before he was in acting. Craig mentioned his role with Mel Gibson in "Ransom" and humorously tried getting Gary to talk "Mel", which Gary laughingly but wisely stayed away from. :D Showed a clip of Gary arriving by helicopter, since filming for NY ran overtime and Gary would never had made the interview, so they had to get him there by "the cheap helicopter", according to Gary :lol: They had some good laughs about that.

The audience applauded loud and hard for Gary, they obviously really liked seeing him and appreciated him. He looked very happy, relaxed and refreshed. He looked great, and VERY fit *drool* in a bright blue shirt with a dark pinstriped suit. He laughed alot, which was nice to see!

mokis said:
Hey! Do your moms know you say this things here?!!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey my mom is worse :eek: :lol:
Gary was looking very hot yesterday. When they showed a clip of him playing bass i got a nice look at his sweet ass or was that just me.

Pleaassssssseeee... don't say that to me!!!! :( :( :( :(

I need to see it for myself... My imagination is running low!

My mom likes him but I don't think she's aware of the drooling on here that I do hehe. But before she started with "I like Billy" it was always

Me: It's CSI time
Her: The one with Gary?
lol

My mom loves Gary, sometimes she looks around here :eek: but never jumps in :lol:. So you never know when my mom can be around :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back