Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet Gary...what a wonderful way to start my morning! :D And nice new sig lines, everyone! kiwifan, wasn't Imposter great? Yeah, those first 10 minutes or so....mmmmmm. (You mean there was actually more to the movie?!! :lol:)

Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Gary Sinise; Rodney Atkins. 60 minutes- TV-14, 2006, (CC), Stereo, D
Fri Sep 15 12:35A on CBS

Didn't someone say it was going to be the 14?
is it the 15 or 14 :confused:

I just checked at Craig’s site and Gary is schedule to appear on the 14.
That means I have to watch it downstairs all alone in the dark :( :eek:

feenx said:
That means I have to watch it downstairs all alone in the dark :( :eek:

Hey feenx - that's not necessarily a bad thing.... you, the dark, alone with Gary... :devil: I could think of worse situations to be in!!! :eek:

And I also hope you friendly Gary lovers who get to see it will pass on details to those who don't get the chance... *please* :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's on late Thursday night 9/14, but since it's at 12:35 am CST, then it's technically the 15th, hence the confusion! But yeah, it means a late night on the 14th. Can't wait to see him! :D

Quote you, kiwifan...darkness and Gary...mmm :p

Yes, those of you that are so lucky to watch Craig, remember to share with the other Taylor Girls!!! :lol:

Nim said:
Quote you, kiwifan...darkness and Gary...mmm :p

Yes, those of you that are so lucky to watch Craig, remember to share with the other Taylor Girls!!! :lol:

Idem. And if someone is good enough to tape it remember that there are a lot of Gary fans out there that don't get Craig Kilborne :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back