Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
^no matter what he was right!!It's something a bit inappropriate to do in frond of small kids..now,somewhere else is different!

True..I'm a gutter girl, I never thought of that. Bad me lol.

hmm...i wonder if his childhood house is still around in Blue Island...too bad there's likely not a marker or anything. I wish it wasn't owned so we could put up a big sign "Gary Sinise lived here" lol. (next line "We think he's totally hot")But if it hasn't been torn down, it probably is owned...don't see many houses around here that aren't and the ones that are are abandoned and icky.

*thinks* I don't think we can use panty-throwing because of Hawkes' title. Even though it would be nice :devil:

Melly, who you kiddin, you'd still do it!

Gary #3: The Bra Throwing ?

Don't tell her that. the object of the game is to fight with her. its really fun.

iheartnickcath said:
:lol: I was going to say Gary #3: Mr. Sinister :devil:, but i like yours better :lol:
Had to post a pic
482px-Gary_Sinise.jpg

iheartnickcath said:

Don't tell her that. the object of the game is to fight with her. its really fun.

LOL. It happens because certain people don't get the message about who Mac really belongs to. That he's mine, all mine!

I like both :(

I was thinkig at Gary #3: Sniffing Panties, but it's too much, if Gary comes here, he'll kill us :lol: :lol:

^yep.too much...though the other too are relly good!! :D

thanks for tha picture!!he looks so great with that smile! ;)

According to Gary Sinise Central, Gary will be appearing on The View on Thursday Nov. 2. So, he'll be doing 2 appearances in a row, on Letterman 11/1 & The View 11/2! Woo hoo!

Heheheh i know it's been a long time since i was last here... but if i can vote i go for Gary Sinise #3: Mr. Sinister

^nice to see you are back!!! :lol:

I can't watch any of the two..Hopefully I'll be able to see some videos online and pictures!!And the lucky who will watch the shows-we want some information!! ;)

Nim said:
I was thinkig at Gary #3: Sniffing Panties, but it's too much, if Gary comes here, he'll kill us :lol: :lol:
:lol: sinffing panties :eek:
So he is coming out in the View? Today I was watching that channel and they showed a preview for the guest on the View and they didn't name him :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back