Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes to it too :)

I forgot some crossover musings. So many of the NY and LV people are like counterparts. Mac and Brass would be great because they're both Marines...and Brass and Flack are the snarky ones. Cath and Stella are the butt kickin' chicks, Greg and Hawkes are the lab geeks who moved into the field, and also Hawkes or Sid and Doc...ok or Peyton. Sara and Stella would probably bond over foster care stories...or all three-Sara,Stella and Cath-would butt heads like crazy. Danny and Warrick seem to be the younger members of the team. Nick...I guess Flack...but really I'm not sure. Flack and Brass are the "we almost died" pair...Nick too I guess. Oh and LIndsay and Griss...Griss has been known to eat bugs as well. But I'm way off topic...

I think I'd love the two Marines most though...
Mac: Beirut, you?
Brass: 'Nam. But anyone from the Beruit Battallion demands a lot of respect

If Brass is recovered, a Marine vs Marine fight would be cool. Not for hurts obviously, but some good natured sparring. I wonder who'd win...Mac's in better shape due to Brass's wound last season and has height on Brass but Brass likely has a slight weight advantage.

If nothing else, trading war stories would be fun. Though Mac's reluctant to revist that part of his past. Hmm you think if they went to Vegas, the sands would further bring the memories back?

ack Im still technically off topic...that's Mac, not Gary :(

Oh don't forget....Gary on Letterman tonight! Yayyyy! And The View tomorrow :)

Great pics! So, does that mean those are "new" pics? I thought WP didn't want to have to do anything with the spinoffs (yes, I'm exaggerating :p --- if anything, MH and GD had more to say than WP ever did, at least from what I've read so far)

I love the idea of LV/NY as well (though I'm like MBG here, this is the only time I'll watch LV again after missing out since S5). Why do I foresee Catherine flirting with Mac :confused:

Yes feenx and nim, the Hugh is the hotttt. You know, someone made a manip of Gary as Wolverine :D And I've read a couple of posts (not here) that said that Hugh and Gary sort of resemble each other ;)

thanks for the pictres!!as always he looks great!! ;)

^Because I am just a little comFused here what are MH and GD and WP?? :confused: :lol:

Marg Helgeberger, Gary Dourdan and William Petersen

With Jorja and Gary doing music...guitar and piano I think...they really need a CSI band :) I'm not sure who else plays but it'd be cool.

^thanks for clearing that out!!I thought it was that but I wasn't sure! ;)

CSI in general!!all the three..!Now,not only in TV but in music stores too!! :lol: :rolleyes:

I think WP has more to say on weither or not, they do crossovers, because Billy's reported before saying he didn't want anything to do with them.

Why do I foresee Catherine flirting with Mac

*glares at Ran* Hey thats my MaCath and CatNip you're messin' with there!

Hey girls, I recorded gary on Letteman and The view, I'm going to upload them to my youtube account..so i'll have links for those of you who missed them... Oh Gary looked so good :)

BTW I vote for MR. Sinister

CSI_Chic said:
Hey girls, I recorded gary on Letteman and The view, I'm going to upload them to my youtube account..so i'll have links for those of you who missed them... Oh Gary looked so good :)

BTW I vote for MR. Sinister
Just remember you can't directly post the link to yotube here.

CSI_Chic said:
Hey girls, I recorded Gary on Letterman and The View, I'm going to upload them to my youtube account..so i'll have links for those of you who missed them... Oh Gary looked so good :)

I'll second Fruitbat's ILOVEYOU! Dang cable channel who carried Letterman showed a rerun last night! :mad: F*ckers!

Oh yeah, thanks for explaining the acronyms, Mel! If they dare to "mix" with the others, JF & GD can join Gary's bass-playing and Emily Proctor's singing :devil: All they need is a drummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back