Game: Brain Freezers

We have a winner. SkeletonJack is correct. Other answers might be acceptable, but he got the official answer. S.J., feel free to look over past questions. If you have any to post, go right ahead, because I am running out of them. And welcome to the board.

There were an electrician and a plumber waiting in line for admission to the "International Home Show". One of them was the father of the other's son. How could this be possible?
(Nobody was adopted.)

What took you so long? :lol: That is two in a row for SkeletonJack. Try this one.

One morning as Paul was getting his newspaper, he noticed on his new house something that needed to be fixed. Heading over to the hardware store, he spoke to the manager, describing his problem. The manager said, "I know just what you need". He led Paul down some aisles and stopped in front of some bins. Digging down into some of the bins, he set something up on the shelf. "I saw your house when it was built", the manager said. "Here's all that you'll need and how much it'll cost... five will be 15 cents while fifty will be 30 cents, 250 will be 45 cents, while 2507 will only cost you 60 cents. One lady, about 20 blocks from your house, bought 30247 and only paid 75 cents! These are black, but they also come in gold and silver." What was the manager selling?

Yep, he needs to get a life. Skeleton is correct again.

The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it?

Now that all the partying is over, and the hangovers have subsided, let's see if anyone can answer this question from the other day.

The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it?

^ No, not a toaster. The buyer could use a toaster, and the user would have to see it unless he or she is blind or in a very dark room.

Back