Game: Brain Freezers

Posted by Cat:
You point to one of the roads and ask, "Would you be telling me the truth if you said that this was the path that leads to the jungle?"

I think you are correct, there are other variations of the answer but the main idea is to create a layered question, like the one above such that no matter who you ask it will always be answered the same way.

Another answer is : "If I were to ask you whether the right branch leads to the hotel would you say yes?"

Nice job Cat, I guess it's your turn to put up a puzzle.

Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?

Haha, well that would just plain suck. :lol:

Uhhh, swim faster than the other guy you're with? (hee hee, "I used to have a partner")

Of course, you're just imagining, so you should just stop imagining it...

Posted by LabRat101:
Of course, you're just imagining, so you should just stop imagining it...
yuppers! :lol:
On my way to the fair, I met 7 jugglers and a bear, every juggler had 6 cats, every cat had 5 rats, every rat had 4 houses, every house had 3 mouses, every mouse had 2 louses, every louse had a spouse. How many in all are going to the fair?

Correct, LabRat101.

I would stop, but i'm having too much fun... ;)

You are driving a bus. Four people get on, three people get off, then eight people get on and ten people get off, then 6 people get on and 2 more people get off. What color were the bus driver's eyes?

I hope nobody minds but I'm posting a brain teaser.

Here it is:

In which sport do winners move backwards and losers move forwards?

Or theres this one:

At a train station in Sydney, Australia an intelligent rich man was awaiting his upper class rail transport. He was sorting through his wallet and pulled out credit cards, receipts, and $200 in cash.

An scam artist approached the man and said to him "I'll bet you, on all the money in your wallet, that I can get a packet of chips out of that there snack machine without inserting any money!"

The rich man, who was intrigued by this 'talent', readily agreed.

The scam artist walked over to the snack dispenser, stuck his hand up through the compartments, and a chip packet fell out.

The rich man was amazed, but being a faithful businessman, stuck to his word, yet the scam artist walked off without a penny.

How is this possible?

Back