Game: Brain Freezers

I've got one for y'all. Same rules apply, its got a really easy answer when you think about it. Without further adieu, my riddle:

In a circular castle with no rooms while the king is away on a trip, the queen is murdered. In determination to find out who killed her, the king starts asking around. He first asks his 2 sons and they say that they were out biking. A reasonable answer. He then asks the gardener, and he claims that he was planting. He then walks over to a servant and she says she was ironing in the corner. Last but not least, he asks the court jester, and he says he was entertaining the prince.

Who killed the Queen?

Everybody that said leg would be correct, I haven't been able to post for a while so choose who had the first post and they can choose the next one!!!

Posted by csifreakaholic:
LabRat101 you'd be right! Anyone got any others?

Another suspect would be the jester since he said he was entertaining the prince, when we know there are in fact 2 princes (the kings sons) not one, and they were suppose to be out bicycling.

Oh boy. That makes sense (darn those idiots who make a question with an open answer). Since nobody has posted a new puzzle in a bit, you might as well daPuff (because you did find an answer that does make sense!)

Hi,
Sorry I took so long to put up a question (I was held captive by my final exams, but they are now finished :D)

Here's the question (it's not a riddle but a logic question):

Each inhabitant of a remote village always tells only the truth or always lies. A villager will only a "yes" or a "no" response to a question a tourist asks. Suppose you are a tourist visiting this area and come to a fork in the road. One branch leads deep into the jungle and the other to your hotel(where you want to go). A villager is standing at the fork in the road.
What one question can you ask the villager to determine which branch to take?

(Sorry it's so long)

Well, i know this is going to be 100% wrong, but could you ask him "is that they way i go?" and then he could say yes or no, nd if he says no to one path, you know to take the other! :confused: :D

Posted by Agertays:
Well, i know this is going to be 100% wrong, but could you ask him "is that they way i go?" and then he could say yes or no, nd if he says no to one path, you know to take the other! :confused: :D

Good try, but the problem with that is that you are assuming the villager is a lier. You don't know whether he's a lier or a truth teller.

You point to one of the roads and ask, "Would you be telling me the truth if you said that this was the path that leads to the jungle?"

Back