G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet merciful heavens that man looks damn good without a shirt on...oh and for the record I'm ALL FOR WOMBAT and I don't have to be on acid...no excuses B all the way baby!! :D

I hereby declare this post a declaration for declaring my change of species. I am now Amanda Wombat. Shagger of Gary.

Acid sold seperetely.

I hereby declare this post a declaration for declaring my change of species. I am now Amanda Wombat. Shagger of Gary.

:lol:

That's hilarious. I was actually thinking just last night I wish I could change my user ID to Wombat. Bitten can tell you I agonized for a long time before joining the forum because I couldn't think of a good name. sMacdown was kind of a last-ditch effort. Now I've got the perfect name for me, but no clue if I can change it. Bitten? Mods? Help?

^You have to reregister if you want a new name; post count doesn't transfer. Also you have to let Bonz know so that she can lock your old account. It's up to you, but I think sMacdown is a fun username, and it relates directly to CSI: NY.

:lol:

That's hilarious. I was actually thinking just last night I wish I could change my user ID to Wombat. Bitten can tell you I agonized for a long time before joining the forum because I couldn't think of a good name. sMacdown was kind of a last-ditch effort. Now I've got the perfect name for me, but no clue if I can change it. Bitten? Mods? Help?

Don't change your username, I like it! I think it's perfect for you!

Don't change your username, I like it! I think it's perfect for you!

Thanks, clhawk. I do plan to keep it. After all, I'm only 30 posts away from being able to post pictures instead of just links. I wouldn't give that up now! :lol:

sMacdown I am, and sMacdown I'll remain! :D

AMEN AMEN!

OMG.. So hot.. He's a fine man.

*is proud of Wombatness*

I wonder what it would be like to touch his arms.. and his neck..

*screams in pleasure, faints, and drools all at the same time*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back