G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear rumors. I keep waiting for someone else to check it out and report back to me. Funny enough, no one seems to get past the shower...

Taken from the latest CSI Files article:

New York will see a lot of changing this upcoming season, mainly in its setting, as the underground lab will now be above ground. It is Zuiker's attempt to brighten up the show. "We've moved our offices to a high-rise, and you now see the Empire State Building outside my window," Gary Sinise said at the CBS press party.

So what do you think? Is the Empire State Building going to make up for the move from the Terrarium? Or am I the only one fascinated with the fact that, up till now, Mac's office has been see-through? :lol:

"We've moved our offices to a high-rise, and you now see the Empire State Building outside my window," Gary Sinise said at the CBS press party.

Interesting. So what he's saying is that from now on we will associate one of the world's largest phallic symbols with Mac. Tell me they don't get on-line and read what we say about Mac. They know. They *so* know how we feel about him.

As for whether an office with a window makes up for an all-window office, well, that just depends on what sort of plotlines they have planned for that office... :devil:

So do we think Mac is going to have any kind of love interest next season? I could go for some Mac lovin'.

W00t! The Church of Sinise now has an official prayer, thanks to the oh-so-talented sMacdown!

Our hottie who art in Hollywood,
Hallowed be thy pecs.
Thy fangirls come -- and come undone -- watching TV as well as movies.
Give us this day our daily Sinise.
And forgive us our hotlinking,
as we forgive those who hotlink against us.
And lead us PLEASE into temptation,
and deliver us evil Gary. Amen.

AMEN! And AMEN!

Wheee!

I've missed the Maccy Taylor thread, it's time to rekindle the party! Kazzy, Seany, Carol, Bitten? Are you with me? We all love Gary right? I've been lonely without him, and we need to post here! YaY!

Let us gather near the Holy Sinese Water and wash ourselves.

...From head to toe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back