G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was fun. I jumped on the bandwagon for Gary's charity: Operation Iraqi Children. I discovered I needed a few supplies from Staples and they were having a good sale. So I stopped in for stuff for myself and picked up packs of pencils for .12, paper, colored pencils, etc for Gary's charity. As I was checking out, I was telling the cashier where some of the stuff was going and about the charity... would you believe they tossed in a whole bunch of paper and markers for me to send over with the stuff I was sending? Like packs and packs... I bought 2 bags of stuff and left with FOUR!!! It's like a scavenger hunt to see how much I can come up with on my alloted charity budget. Go team!

That's so cool, Khanada! :D

Can I just say that Gary is frickin' hot? :eek: Tie-less and coat-less.

Excuse me while I drool...

Bumping this up :D

Have you guys seen the pics dino posted over at the Melina thread?

Gary+leather jacket+sideburns = to effing die for! :eek:

I got the DVD of Ransom. While I was watching it, I noticed that in the scene where he gets undressed and crawls into bed, there's a reflection in the mirror that I found rather interesting. Has anyone else noticed it??

Awesome. Nothing like a little nekid Gary to start the morning right. Breakfast of champions, if you ask me. Waiter, I will have a big bowl of Gary Sinise, please. :devil:

Awesome. Nothing like a little nekid Gary to start the morning right. Breakfast of champions, if you ask me. Waiter, I will have a big bowl of Gary Sinise, please. :devil:

And a little Carmine Giovinazzo on the side, huh??? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back