G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean ranma, I was impressed as hell when I read it. Sounds like the writer was very impressed, too. Very, very nice article. Gary and his band are incredibly generous people. It's nice to see media highlighting a celeb when they do something good, instead of the Headlines of Horror when a celeb screws up...

Hot much? :devil:

Man, if I were that close to Gary I'd probably have this sappy grin and speak to him in an unnaturally high voice that dogs will come a-flocking. I'll probably be drooling as well. Musn't forget the drool.

*and there goes Gary, slowly walking backwards away from Ranma*

My husbands from Mo. so I know how he proud he was of this but just not only that he's also a ret. marine. Makes him proud to know people still care about what the military's doing instead of knocking them down and wanting to thank them in some way. I think that's so awesome of GS and anyone else who does this for the troops. It also boosts their moral & that's what they need.

ranma said:
Hot much? :devil:

Man, if I were that close to Gary I'd probably have this sappy grin and speak to him in an unnaturally high voice that dogs will come a-flocking. I'll probably be drooling as well. Musn't forget the drool.

*and there goes Gary, slowly walking backwards away from Ranma*
.....and then he runs away to me! But I do the same thing and he backs off. :lol:

Not sure if this is the place to post this ... but hey, I'm a newbie in NY so here goes...

I've been watching a few of Gary Sinise's films lately - Forrest Gump was funny, Impostor tense (I LOVE that film) and last night I watched Mission to Mars with a friend.

We were both in awe of the things the poor characters and actors had to go through (including poor Gary's dodgy hair piece :lol:) to get the story to its end. Poor Jim McConnell. We were horrified to see him end up in a test tube as an alien specimen. Did we read this wrongly?

p.s. Has anyone spotted Gary seems to have been wearing a orthodontic brace from Impostor time right through to Mission to Mars? I can provide grabs to prove it too!

welcome, hamstermoon Glad to see we've brainwa.... err, I mean convinced, yeah, convinced another person to join the Gary lovin' around here. Not enough of us if you ask me.

Anyway, if you want a real treat, watch "The Stand" awesome storyline, plus LOTS of Studly Stu (Gary's character) in nice, tight, butt hugging jeans. A regular droolfest *sighs*

Ooooooh, I love The Stand! I watched it when it played originally on TV of course, but I just picked up the dvd for $12.99 at Barnes & Noble a couple of weeks ago. Talk about a major Gary Droolfest... :p

Oops, where are my manners? Welcome hamstermoon! Glad to have another Gary Fan on board!

yeah luveykat, convinced is the right word.....*whistles innocently*

Gary in hot pants, who could resist? drool!fest!

Welcome to the board hamstermoon!

Gary in hot pants... LMAO... all I could think of is Gary literally wearing the short-short "Hot Pants" from the 70s... :D (oops, showing my age here, aren't I?) LOL

Well, I think we'd all rather have him "out" of any kind of pants, but all the pants he wears are 'hot pants' if I was huggin' that kind of ass I would be hot too...

mmm Imposter, what a lovely movie (confession, I've never seen it, but the screen shots at GSC are awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back