G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the jeans aren't the only lovely outfit...check out the blue sweats in the earlier scenes...oddly, they're kinda revealing if you know what i mean :D

I want the DVD but am happy to have the tape right now.

Oh and don't forget A Midnight Clear's beginning....the best kind...No pants! :devil: And isn't it that way once in Imposter too? The shower scene?

Ahh, the blue sweats, who could resist those...
not me, just on the incredibly off chance that anyone thought that :D

I just love that thread of Gary's 'flip side' on GSC, soo hot, I really need those pics (and his pecs too *sigh*)

MBGrissom said:
Gary in hot pants... LMAO... all I could think of is Gary literally wearing the short-short "Hot Pants" from the 70s... :D (oops, showing my age here, aren't I?) LOL

Lmao! That's the first thing I thought too. :lol:

Man, The Stand. I <3 <3 <3 The Stand. It was the first Gary movie I ever saw. I fell in lust, I mean love, instantly.

Hey just wanted to share this with ya. Hope ya enjoy!!!!

tn_CSINY_CSIM_261.jpg

katpin31791 said:
MIA/Ny-Non-Stop. The first crossover that started CSI:NY.
I was so excited when I watched this episode...Gary Sinise, one of my favorite actor in CSI!!!
I'm so happy that Zuiker convinced him... :)

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while but was in a posting mood today.
I'm slowly being converted into a Gary fan...ok, slowly is not the word. I'm falling hard and fast (and I know you're all giggling at that ;) Don't try to deny it!)
Hopefully I'll be in a posting mood more often!

Hey, GuelphGal Welcome to the craziest and most awesome thread on this forum (though followed closely by the Mac Taylor thread :) )

We're soo glad we've converted another person, he is so easy to fall for isn't he? It only took me a couple of episodes and I was hooked, he's awesome :D

I will warn you, we're not rabid like those Carmine stalkers, but we do tend to drool a lot, so keep the paper towels handy..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ahh, screw the paper towels, Gary's so hot you'll need a mop, along with the rest of us. Buckets are handy too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back