G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel23 said:
It's definately a cute pic. And he's like a fine wine, he gets better with age.

:lol: Yup he is like fine wine, I couldn't agree with you more :devil:

I think they actually have the power(at this point), to do something that big. God only knows how many people would go to see THAT. And if they make it a freaking good episode and put every best writing idea into it, I'm more than certain it'd be a hit. If they do as good as they've been doing in writing the NY and LV episodes lately, if not better, then HELL! I'd go see it ^_^ Of course.. I'd go see it anyways.

I'd go see it no matter what too, but I DO hope they put a serious idea behind it and make it THE BEST CSI episode EVER! :D

I'd go see it too Blue I know that my Mom would go and see it with me It would be amazing if they did a crossover movie where Vagas went to Miami, Miami to NY and the movie ends with NY going to Vagas :)

It'd be interesting to see the interactions between the collegues from the different cities. I'd expect there to be some tension between some of them aswell as seeing how smootly Horatio can work with both Catherine and Mac.

I can imagine Brass being hard on Flack, cuz he's young and Brass might even know his father and knows how Flack became a cop. This is just a thought, but I'd like to see something like this. Or maybe Ryan overcrossing Danny, Danny gets angry and would show him how it's dealt with in NY. :lol: Eric would be like "Welcome to my world!" :lol: (Okay, don't throw stones at me, I haven't seen season 4 of Miami yet, so I don't know what things happened there with Ryan and Eric.) I could also see all the girls getting along and work fine together. Or maybe Lindsay could disagree with Sara. Things like that.

Oh, how I like the thought of this movie. I keep my fingers crossed! :D

I'm keeping my fingers and everything else crossed I mean more screen time for Gary...thats all that I'm thinking about *yum*

i dont think i cud bear a movie!!! i mean Macs face on a screen that big. id actually run up and start kissing it!!!! all the other csi fans would have to drag me of the screen just to get a glimps lol :devil:. it would be nice to meet some csi fans face to face, being on channel five doesnt really appeal to most people around me. i suppose its ther loss tho!

Mac on the big screen, now that is something I'd like. I see that too Charmed also I see Mac and Calleigh getting on really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back