G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I have seen him I have kept it together BUT trust me, inside I was squealing like a 17 year old girl. :eek: :lol:

Sorry for posting this here, but Melissa, wasn't Carmine there when you were on set on the 22nd of March meeting Hill and Gary? Somebody said he supposadly should have been at the Mint in LA that day, but cancelled last minute. Do you know anything about that?

Don't know anything about that... All I know is he wasn't there when I got there. Would have loved to have seen him again!

Anna was working but we didn't have a chance to say anything to her besides "hi".

BlueGirl said:
Sorry for posting this here, but Melissa, wasn't Carmine there when you were on set on the 22nd of March meeting Hill and Gary? Somebody said he supposadly should have been at the Mint in LA that day, but cancelled last minute. Do you know anything about that?

BlueGirl said:
...but I'm not even on the same continent, so no chance for me. :(

Same here :(

As for keeping it professional, I doubt if I could. I've been crushing on this guy for more than 10 years. I can see myself sloooowly hyperventilating before floating away. There's a 75% chance that I'll cry, too. Lol.

*nods* I don't think I'd be the gushing, excited type, I'd be the nervous, deer-in-headlights, speaking in syllables or not at all type lol.

Well, I guess it's just as well. I don't think any of my pictures would turn out. I would be too busy looking at him NOT through the viewfinder. (sigh, melting just thinking about it). :devil: :rolleyes:

ranma said:
BlueGirl said:
...but I'm not even on the same continent, so no chance for me. :(

Same here :(

As for keeping it professional, I doubt if I could. I've been crushing on this guy for more than 10 years. I can see myself sloooowly hyperventilating before floating away. There's a 75% chance that I'll cry, too. Lol.
I'd probrably be all shy and the only thing I could say would be a mousy 'hi'.
I'm not on the same continent either, heck I'm not even on a continent, I'm on an island.

Well I am in Scotland so I dont think I will ever get to meet him. If a miracle happened and I did get to meet him I would probably put my foot in my mouth and say something stupid and make a total fool of myself. And god if he smiled that would be it. They would need to get someone to carry me out.

Absolutely! (thud) And I live in Missouri, it's not like I'm that far from Chicago, but I'm such a little country mouse I could never even find me way there, let alone anything else. :eek:

We could all but dream right? I mean dreaming is good in all honety I don't think I'll even get to meet any famous person!

Yup believe it or not Mr Sinise is 51 doesn't look too bad huh... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back