G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in New Zealand, so there's like no chance of him ever coming here :(
51's very old for me (I'm only 14) but he's looking pretty good.

:lol: Bless you Charmed he isn't old, as the saying goes your as young as you feel or something along those lines *lol*

Bless you Charmed he isn't old, as the saying goes your as young as you feel or something along those lines *lol*

Your only as old as the man you feel..... :devil: :devil:

This is my first post so I thought I'd come bearing gifts. Hopefully this will work. I haven't seen this one before. He's looking very young.

See a new link to pic below

Actually that picture is from when he guest starred on Hunter which was in 1990. Which would make him older there than I am now. :eek: I am still trying to find pics of him on Knots Landing and Crime Story. I heart him a lot. I saw Of Mice and Men when I read the book for High School and The Stand was on around the same time and Forrest Gump came out the next year I think. I thought he was awesome the first time I saw him.

Big_B said:
:lol: Bless you Charmed he isn't old, as the saying goes your as young as you feel or something along those lines *lol*
:lol:Well I'm just young. Though people say I can see things from different points of view, so I think of him as though he was my age or I was his age.

Aww he looks so cute thanks for sharing ShySpy and Welcome to our madness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back