G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me of when the Jazz combos at my school play at preformances.. Having tons of fun ^_^ But then again.. All Dover Bay band geeks have fun at preformances.

Maybe he wanted to be under the shades? I have no idea, but I doubt they really take the names on the seats REAL serously. I mean look at this pic, that guy on the left is sitting in Erica Shelton's (staff writer) seat and I DOUBT he's Erica! :lol: Maybe he's the director? (Btw he sat on a 'Cast'-seat too)

ranma maybe he's watching Carmine taking the seat infront of him apart! :lol:

They probably don't CharmedHeiress although Carmine did sit in his seat. ;) Oops, wrong thread! :lol:

So, Melissa - can I go with you next time? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? I'm a pretty good photographer. I wouldn't talk or anything. I would just watch and be really quiet and melt into my shoes by the end of the day.

awww....it might be fun if I could get there one of these times but even though I'm in the Chicago suburbs, I don't get out much.

*needs to get her driver's license badly*

Don't know if it would be a good idea to have two ladies melting into their shoes or not. Ha, ha!

demor215 said:
So, Melissa - can I go with you next time? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? I'm a pretty good photographer. I wouldn't talk or anything. I would just watch and be really quiet and melt into my shoes by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back