G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: G.A.S. is as Great As S.. *DELETED* *DELETED*

^Hear, hear :D I love his voice as well.

sMacdown, I don't see the pics as well. Can you provide a link? Thanks!

The voice is just to die for. The rest of him aint bad either. :devil: :devil:

But must admit I wish they would re do the audio book for The Stand with Gary reading it. That woud be wonderfull. *THUD*

That would be interesting to listen to :) I'm just waiting on the CSI:NY game for PC and I'm hoping that they'll use Gary's voice :)

From the Hill Harper Chat:

Kristine: dance2nite926 would like to know if you have any embarrassing or funny stories to share from the set of CSI: NY?

Hill Harper: One great story, is that [Gary Sinise (Mac Taylor) had the prop dept mock up a fake Maxim or FHM with [Melina Kanakaredes (Stella Bonasera)] on the cover and we all gathered around in a big circle going "OOOOHHH, AHHH" until Melina was like, "What is everyone looking at?" Then Gary handed it to her and it was so funny!!! We have a great cast... I dare say the best one hour drama cast on Free TV!!

:lol:

Gotta love Gary :devil:

Lol, good to see he has a sense of humour. This prbrably seems like stupid question, but what exactly is a Maxim or FHM? :confused:

They are adult magazines for guys. :) They are like Playboy, or Playgirl for us ladies.

:lol: Sounds like Gary is a joker, its great that they all get on really well with each other.

BlueGirl said:
They are like Playboy, or Playgirl for us ladies.

Something like that yeah, but I don't think they do full-monty centerfolds (at least in the Manila issues, they don't). More like they feature *almost* nude pics, sexily (or scantily)-clad wimmin on covers, stuff like that. FHM stands for For Him Magazine, btw :D

I always figured Gary to have an overall very serious mien, but I'm glad to be proven wrong :D

Not that I would know, but these other men's mags, like Maxim and FHM usually show more from a girl's body, than Playboy, which is kinda weird since Playboy is supposed to be the dirtiest magazine for adult men. :confused:

haha loves Gary double times more after reading that.. even though I thought it's impossible. ^^

BlueGirl said:
Not that I would know, but these other men's mags, like Maxim and FHM usually show more from a girl's body, than Playboy, which is kinda weird since Playboy is supposed to be the dirtiest magazine for adult men. :confused:

Playboy is definitely not the dirtiest magazine for guys (hello, Hustler!), but it is racier than FHM, in theory.

I have to ask.. In 'Mission to Mars', especially in the last half, did anyone notice Mr. Sinise was wearing eyeliner? Or was that just me who noticed? ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back