G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go folks I thought I would post some nice Stu piccies for The Stand fan club. Enjoy. Pics courtesy of Gary Sinise Central.

What can I say about the last two except YUM.
:devil: :devil:

I think he is. But seems like Gary got very friendly with him. I recall a picture where he's probably asking for an autograph or something. Let me get it...

I actually found two of those pictures. Here you go:

EDIT: Nice caps Fruitbat! :)

Fruitbat - girl you are my new best friend! I hung around at Gary Sinise Central for a few days but there's not much going on around there. And they just don't have the love for The Stand that I do, so I had to come back to my soul mates over here.

BlueGirl said:
I think he is. But seems like Gary got very friendly with him. I recall a picture where he's probably asking for an autograph or something. Let me get it...

Is that Melina's husband to the right of Gary in those pics? It kind of looks like the pictures I've seen of him, but I can't tell. Does anyone know?

Top41 said:
BlueGirl said:

Is that Melina's husband to the right of Gary in those pics? It kind of looks like the pictures I've seen of him, but I can't tell. Does anyone know?
Now that you mention it, it does look a lot like him. Maybe he was there to see Melina.

I love it, thank you for the site honey, now I can share my obsession :D

Kisses.
Lylou

Those are some great pics there guys keep them coming. demor215 I'll see if my local Blockbuster has it if not I'll try and rent it from Amazon, because you can do that now I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back