G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods* I see your point, Smacdown even though I've only seen a few movies so far.

LOL Blue at GSI

There are two main Yahoogroups it looks like...I'm on Gsinise although it's also a bit slow at the moment...possibly picking up again though. Sinise-Mania is a really active one...I was on then left but I keep feeling the urge to give it another chance :)

I;ll have to check that out, do you have the Sinise-Mania adresss to have more members ;)

Damn her :lol:. Hey i've just been browsing IMDB that Gary is doing a voice for a new movie called Open Season and it's an animation with Martin Lawrence and Billy Conolly sounds interesting!

If it's anything like the Empora's New Groove or Ice Age (love those) then I'm watching :)

Know what I realized? I like Sinise's hair more in 'The Big Bounce' if anything. Probably because it's a bit longer and not as.. hair product-attacked?

I know what you mean.

'sides, I believe he had sideburns in that film, didn't he?

I miss the sideburns. Sigh.

*right clicked and saved* I like Gary with shorter hair, don't get me wrong his long hair did suit him but I've always liked shorter hair on guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back