G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get over there and really look around later. I try to keep my same name in all the sites I visit. I can't keep up with more than one name and one password between work and web sites. My brain isn't that big! :rolleyes:

demor use the Edit button, if you forgot something from your previous post. Doubleposts aren't allowed. I'm only giving you the heads up before a mod does it. :)

:lol: @ Blue They say that playing Golf can be very relaxing, so my guess is that when Gary get's stressed he might play.

demor215 said:Fruitbat - girl you are my new best friend! I hung around at Gary Sinise Central for a few days but there's not much going on around there. And they just don't have the love for The Stand that I do, so I had to come back to my soul mates over here.

demor215, I am sorry to hear you found GSC a disappointment as the community is very friendly and always glad to welcome to new members. Like any message board, it ebbs and flows -- some weeks it is very active and some weeks it is a bit quiet. This has been one of the quieter periods, with posters either on vacation (like me) or busy with school and work.

Also, since it is a forum devoted to all-things-Gary, "The Stand" is just one point of interest. For example, my favorite film is "Of Mice and Men."

I do hope you'll give GSC more of a chance. If nothing else, it is a goldmine for pictures, as I regularly see the screen caps I made (like the ones Fruitbat posted and kindly credited us for) popping up here and on other message boards. :)

Cheers,
sMacdown/Joalmom/Aljomom/I answer to almost anything

They were friendly, true, and I know Gary has a lot of films that different people find interesting for whatever reason.I just didn't think it necessary to make fun of any of them and there was a lot of that over there. I still look in occasionally.

demor215 said:I just didn't think it necessary to make fun of any of them and there was a lot of that over there. I still look in occasionally.

Like any actor, Gary's made a lot of clunkers along with a lot of great films. You've got to separate the wheat from the chaff. :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad you've found a message board where you feel at home, as this is a really fine one. We're lucky there are so many forums out there to meet various fans' needs. :)

Agreed with you there sMackdown There is a great collection of fan sites out there today compared to what there was a couple of years ago!

So true, BigB! When I first went looking for a Sinise forum 2 years ago, there was really nothing out there. There was (and is) a fine fan web site, http://sinisefans.org/, but no message boards. Now we have this place, plus Gary Sinise Central, Sinise Mania and LiveJournal's Gary Sinise Daily community, among others.

The more the merrier -- I'm delighted there are so many fans out there recognizing and celebrating his talent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back