Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Greg: I know I had it here some where. Where the hell is my ID?

Grissom: I suggest you find it Greg, before IAD gets here. If you don't have it by the time they get here, Ecklie WILL make you a lab rat again.

Greg: I have to find it.

Sara: We're so mean to the rookie.

Nick: Well, it's the truth.

Lia said:
Grissom: Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more. For what he thought was H20 was H2S04.
Greg: *gasps* NO!

*cough*nerd*cough*
My throat feels all itchy and cringy - Do you mean he DRANK dilute sulphuric acid? Gah! :eek:
Or am I just REALLY bad at chemical symbols...

Lia said:
Grissom: Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more. For what he thought was H20 was H2S04.

*cough*nerd*cough*
Oh god - do you mean drinking Sulphuric acid? Neat? My throat hurts just thinking about it - Oh God...
I opened something I wasn't supposed to once in Chem class ( just a plaggy baggy with an experiment about acid rain in ) and got a lungful of sulphur vapours - it was HORRIBLE - I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT! :lol:
Sorry I double posted - I meant to edit the last one but I hit the wrong button :eek: SORRY!

Celtic_angel said:
Lia said:

*cough*nerd*cough*
Oh god - do you mean drinking Sulphuric acid? Neat? My throat hurts just thinking about it - Oh God...
I opened something I wasn't supposed to once in Chem class ( just a plaggy baggy with an experiment about acid rain in ) and got a lungful of sulphur vapours - it was HORRIBLE - I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT! :lol:
Sorry I double posted - I meant to edit the last one but I hit the wrong button :eek: SORRY!
LOL yes. My science teacher told us that one in sixth grade. haha.

Got a new one:
talk-hand.jpg

Sara: "Talk to the hand Greg."
Greg: "You're just jealous that I solved the case before you did, and I'm gonna get all the praise from Grissom instead of you!" :)

Sara: you've got something on your chin
Greg: Ha ha you can't fool me
Sara: I'm not trying to fool you, just look
Greg: No! I will not be flicked.

Sara: If you don't apologized, I swear I will karate chop you!
Greg: Okay okay... I'm sorry that I joined Hodges in taking those pictures of you while we hid in the bushes.
Sara: I was referring to the fact that you circulated them on the internet!

Sara: I think there's something wrong with my eye. I can't see you now.

Greg: Well, it might help if you put your hand down.

Awful, I know... well, my geometry textbook fell on my head earlier (OWOWOW!!!) and I haven't quite recovered completely.

Sara: Okay Greg. Drop your pants and shorts and bend down!

Greg: What the Hell?

Sara: You heard me Greggo! It's time for staff rectal exams and I get the priviledge of administering YOURS! MU'HU'HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHA!!!!

Greg: EEEEEEEK!!!! :eek:

Greg: (between clenched teeth) Okay, what are we now?
Nick(os): I know! I know! Department store mannequins!

Sara: You have but three days to live, Greg.
Greg: But, Sara. The little girl in the TV said it was seven...
Sara: Grissom said three. Catherine said three. I said three. Damn it! We all said three!
Greg: Okay, whatever...

Meh, by now you know that all my entries suck...

Back