Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Hankster

Coroner
Since the last thread hit 1000, here's the new one!

LTSB29.jpg

Nick: YUCK! This chewing gum tastes NASTY, Grissom!

Grissom: GOTCHA, Pancho! It's Garlic Flavored Chewing Gum from the Palace O' Pranks! Ha-ha!!!

Nick: (to himself) Me, Cath and Warrick are going back to the Swing Shift ASAP...

yeah! another thread!

Nick: Look Griss! I look like a rabbit!
Gris: Well then I look like a fish! Yeah beat that Nicky!

Sorry for the lameness, im in a hurry!

28aa51e2.jpg

Horatio: (Off-camera) Here's... your shovel! Now... shovel all the manure... out of those stables and put... them into the evidence containers...

Ryan: Shoveling manure? Come on H!!!

Horatio: If you... can't handle the job... maybe... you belong back... on the beat...

Ryan: !@#%!$%#!!@##!! (to himself) I'm gonna call that Lab Geek in Vegas I allegedly resemble and get HIM out here to do this dirty work!!!

Ryan:I'm too sexy for this sweeping, too sexy for this sweeping, cos' I am Ryan, you know what I mean and shake my little tush whilst i'm sweeping.
Horatio: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Ryan: I am going to need a longer pole if I want to get onto the Olympic pole vault team.

Dynamo1 said:
Ryan: I am going to need a longer pole if I want to get onto the Olympic pole vault team.

Oh my god that is a good one. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Nick: Luminol now comes in this delightful cherry flavor that makes your tongue turn red.

Nick:"sara, you realy think i'm cute, like a big ol'puppy dog when I do this?"
Sara *off screen*:"yes nick your my puppy dog, now put that thing away befor your arested"
Nick:"oh you know you love me when I do this...infact everyone loves me when I do this!!"
Sara *off screen*:"oh now he'll never put it back in his mouth"
Nick:"everyone loves the tungue,I know you do :devil:"

OK that was very silly, but I thought it was funny :D

5x13_325.jpg

Nick: And Gweg dawed me to touch my tongue to da fwagpole when da tempature was bewow fweezing and it thtuck to it!!!

Back