Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Sarah: Seriously Greg if you don't stop following Grissom around you may loose your head if he stops suddenly. Greg: Well Sarah at least I am not the one that needs surgery to remove my lips from Grissom's butt. :eek:

Brass: Catherine just gave me a wedgy do you think you can help a guy out. Grissom: I didn't know you were a soprano. Could you sing something from the Micado for me? Brass: OK. Three little maids from school are weeeee

hodges: *hold it. hold it. hold it. just a little longer. oh there's grissom! let 'er rip* pphhhhhrrrrrrbbbttttt!

MaddMudder if you would like to add something to your post you can click the Edit button above your post. Posting after another is called 'spamming' and is against the board rules.

Hodges: Hello, Grissom. How are you?
Grissom (off screen): I can see that your lips are not moving. But if you want to do ventriloquism, you need a dummy.
Hodges: Oh, right... Hey Ecklie, come here. I need you.

http://csicaps.beyond-imagination.org/displayimage.php?album=90&pos=159

Grissom: We are going to watch the newest documentary on bugs.

Nick, Sara and Greg (groaning): Do we have to? What have we done to deserve this?

Grissom: Come on, it will be fun!

Greg: Oh, I realize I need to wash my jacket. (He starts to leave, but Grissom stop him.)

Grissom: Greg, your jacket is clean!

Greg rolls his eyes in frustration.

Nick (whispering to Sara): When Grissom isn't looking, let's get out of there.

Sara (whispering to Nick): Better yet, let's sleep during the video.

Greg: Hands on my pockets, hands on my pockets hands on my pockets...
Sara: Huh?
Nick: Greg, it's hands IN my pockets...
Grissom: Let him go. He's already lost to us.
Voiceover: What ads are in your brain? Call 1-800-HELP-CSI for more information on how to stop songs that hurt CSI's.

Greg: "come on eveyone let's break the tension by doing the 'chicken dance'!
Sara: "Are you serious?"
Nick: "My rides gone, I'm not in the mood G."
Grissom: "chicken's don't actually dance Greg..."

:lol:

Grissom; greg, what are you doing?'
Nick; ya, what are you doing?
greg; pretending to be sara
sara; i dont get it...

ya, sorry, that one kinda sucked... all my humor has been sucked out of my head. Im very dull right now!

Back