From the Mouth of High School

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by araSgerG, Sep 18, 2006.

1. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

HILARIOUS! :lol: :lol:

OH MUH LAUAD!!! You paly silent ball, too? I'm the silent ball champion of oral comm.!

2. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Yes, we've actually played silent ball three out of five days this week. I always lose once we get down to playing one-handed. I doubt we're going to get to play anytime soon though. One kid in my class keeps asking and asking to play and annoying the teacher. Ruins it for all of us...

Recent quotes:

ENGLISH

(watching Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo di Caprio.)
    Romeo, movie: (shouting at sky) Then I defy you, stars!
    Jeff: What's he shouting at? The stars aren't even out in this scene!

(still watching Romeo and Juliet. Lady Capulet is talking, appearing very disorderly)
    Mrs. S: I think she's on Valium.
    Nick: I think they're all on something.

LATIN

(Mr. P and Matt just wasted time debating Star Wars)
    Mere: Okay, you just wasted, like, an entire minute of my life.
    Mr.P: Well, you waste forty-two of mine every day.

Brittany: How do carrots help your eye vision?
    Matt: As opposed to what? Your ear vision?

3. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

We had to watch that Romeo+Juliet movie, too....GAWSH!!! It was so weird! It was set in persent day, but they spoke with 'thee's and 'thou's.

4. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Today we spent most of the day at the museum of science, but before we lest we spent some time with the entire school socializing before we left.

I had said the day before that I might skip school because I didn't want to go on the trip. Originally the students who we knew were going was only: me, Jolene, Kristen, Sarah, and Kevin. Kevin is really immature but will still make some sexual comments and the fact that he's so immature makes them more funny.

Talking before we left.

Jolene: I thought you were skipping school today.
    Me: I didn't want to give Kevin the pleasure of being alone with you three girls.
    (Couple second pause)
    Me: That didn't come out right.
    Jolene and Scott: No it didn't.

For this one I moved the chair from my desk over next to Jolene's and Scott's desks to talk with them. Scott turns around in his chair and bumps me.

Scott: Why are you sitting here.
    Me (pretending to be Bi because I know it shocks him although he knows I'm straight): Where do you want me to sit?
    Scott: Eww back at your desk.

Jolene: You know everytime one the girls bends over he makes a meowing sound.
    Me: We should get Scott or Rudy to bend over and we'll know if he's bi.

At the museum and one of my friends was holding up what we think was an arm bone with wrist joint.

Jolene: Austin come check this out
    Me: So what is this the arm and this the wrist?
    Jolene: Probably
    Me: My wrist is a lot more used than that.

This exachange was between a teacher and me luckilly she got a kick out of it, instead of getting upset at me.

Ms D: Austin.... (all I heard was my name up until the part of the quote I finish) attractive.
    Me: What did you just say?
    Ms D: I was saying that I think Jolene's new hair style is attractive.
    Me: Thank God all I heard was my name and then attractive, so you can see why I was a little shocked and worried for a minute.

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

In Biology
    (not the right quote but something like it)

Mrs. C: Where I live there are geese that are called Canada Geese and they cross the roads so some drivers stop for them and it takes them a while to cross and some of them scream out "GO BACK TO CANADA!" and I just laugh in my car because they aren't Canadien.

Roney: Yea its like Hawaiian Punch, Go back to Hawaii
    *silence*

6. Calihan

Calihan Captain

In New York on different days, I'll think of more when I'm more awake than I am now.

Subway waiting to get our metrocards and someone complained about the smell.

Ms S: You may be too young for this but to deal with the smell think about a special place where you'd love to be right now.

Kristen: Austin think about cute girls
    Me: What did you say
    Kristen: Think about cute girls for your special place
    Ms S: Kristen that's not really appropriate
    Me: It's the truth

A few days later and we're getting off the subway and Jolene and Kristen bump into me.

Jolene/Kristen: Sorry Austin
    Me: No worries only I'd prefer it if you two were naked and we were alone.
    Jolene/Kristen (Feign surprise at my comment)
    Me: What I can dream can't I
    Jolene: Yes and so will we.

Few minutes later when I'm alone with Jolene

Me: About those dreams...

Did this thread lose about a page of quotes.

7. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Allright, so me and assumenothing are in the same English class, it's ridiculous! Mostly because of me, but, yeah...

English -
    Mrs S. : Allright, write down some imagery for injustice.
    Rachel: (five minutes later, whispering) Injustice smells like blood on hot concrete.
    Me: Rachel, who'd you kill today?!
    Rachel: Look who's talking!
    Me: I swear, I didn't murder anybody since that guy on the street two weeks ago.
    Mrs S. : Okay...
    ---------
    (In the computer lab, still English. Me and Chrissy are sitting right in front of Mrs S. while I'm having a mental breakdown.)
    Me: This is ridiculous! I hate everybody! I'm going to go live with the coyotes!
    Chrissy: Ashleigh, there's no coyotes in New Jersey.
    Me: There's wolves, aren't there?
    Chrissy: Yes, but-
    Me: Close enough.
    ------
    (Still English. Watching Leonardo DiCaprio version of Romeo+Juliet. Part where Romeo's about to kill himself.)
    Me: (whispering) She's moving! What the heck's up with that? Don't drink it! You'd think he'd feel her moving underneath him. (Romeo drinks while Juliet's watching him die and talk, barely.) Yeah, some fast acting poison that is. (Juliet picks up the gun and shoots herself in the head.) Awwwww, come on! Where's the brain matter and shards of skull bone?! There's no way a bullet at point-blank range will not exit the skull and blow her brains out! Where's all the blood and effects?!

8. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Yes, ButterFlied92, the Romeo and Juliet movie did make make you, and the rest of our English class, crazy. I miss English now... especially the coyotes... which I should probably go live with now after the grades on the report card I got.

Anyway... random quotes from my Marching Band Disney Trip.

Aaron: Oh, I want to be a Disney bus driver! My bus would be so awesome! And it would fly so that we don't have to wait in traffic!
    Mike: Aaron, I think you would be the first and last passenger on that bus.

Ms. P: Aaron J, would you stop texting me! For goodness sake, I'm sitting two seats in front of you!

9. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

WIRELESS WIZARD! Texting from a few feet away? FOR SHAME!
    Tech-no-log-ical Ro-mance!

10. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Mike: We should spend the rest of class trying to forge Mother Teresa's signature.

about our trip to six flags.

Mike: If they have a carosele there we should look for Teddy Kennedy

11. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Me: You look like crap.
    Sandy: Thanks. So do you.
    Me: Damn.

12. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Tom: I got a new videogame two days ago!
    Cath: Cool! How many hours of gameplay do you have on it?
    Tom: Fourty Eight. *pause* I'm starting to get tired.
    Cath: Go to bed Tom.

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Okay so I'm in summer school right now (don't ask) and we were doind this chemistry lab on the computer so I stuck into this forum and saw the Belgium for Dummies quiz so I took it. And the girl sitting next to me was asking why I was taking it. By the way her name is Britain.

Britain: Oh you're taking a quiz about Belgium. Are you going to Belguim?
    Me: No.
    Britain: So then why are you taking a quiz about Belgium?
    Me: Cause I want to and I'm bored.
    Britain(then she talls the people around us that I'm taking a quiz about Belgium)

14. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

yeah i was lookin a some thread and some of my friends came and was deffinatly makin fun of me... if only they liked CSI like i do :rolleyes:

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

At the end of the schoolyear I had to present my yearwork. We had to make a product and defend it etc. We first had to practice infront of our class and later infront of a jury. Anyway I was so annoyed with all the stupid questions they were asking that I just began to raise my voice @ teacher.

teacher: What do you have to do when the product is broken?
    me: For all I care you toss it out the window.

My classmates & teacher bursted out laughing cause they obviously didn't expect me to answer in that way :p

Oh and a friend of mine she watches NCIS and also CSI Miami and sometimes when someone is being an ass we're like "maybe we should kill him, you know we can use an axe etc" (no we're not killers we just muck around) than at the exact same moment we said to each other "we really watch too much CSI Miami" :lol:

When one of us says something stupid or whatever we sometimes do the gibbs slap (NCIS), one time I did it too hard and she started chasing me :lol: