Former X-Philes, Unite!

"Tooms" is an episode, but that epi is a continuation of "Squeeze" and yes those epis had a big ick factor for me. The whole hibernating in bile. The writers at X-files were some sick twisted people, but talented.

Okay Ziggy you are right, David's hair is always sexy

MMM...yes David so very hot. :devil:

an xfiles thread! sweet deal...

i never liked mulder that much, i always thought he was boring by himself, i liked him with scully though :D

i loved Scully, she is the reason i got into forensics, she was a kickass scientist, before CSI was even aired...

i started to watch xfiles late 1st season, i think i was about 9...which is pretty young for that type of show

i did love doggett and reyes as well, i think robert patrick is a WAY better actor than DD

and being from vancouver, i hated when they moved the show from vancouver to LA, it ruined the whole look of the show, yikes...

I think my fav quote was in the ep "Synergy"

Mulder: Let me drive.
Scully: I'm dri...WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DRIVE?..BECAUSE YOUR THE GUY...THE BIG MACHO MAN?!
Mulder: No...I was never sure your little feet could reach the peddles.

Wassito, Syzygy is one of my favourites too. I love the continuance of that scene:
MULDER: Eh, Scully, if I'm not mistaking, we're gonna be taking a left up here. Eh, there's an intersection up here, you're gonna wanna... Scully! You're gonna, wanna... You just ran a stop sign back there, Scully.

SCULLY: Shut up, Mulder.

Hahahaha....yah, that was a good scene.

I also liked the end of "Triangle"

Mulder: Scully? (She walks back to mulder who's laying in the hospital bed)
Scully: What?
Mulder: I love you
Scully: Oh brother.

:lol: You guys make my mouth hurt from laughing so hard! I remember all those scenes! :lol:

ranma said:
Mulder: Dana?! He never even knew your first name.
Scully: You gonna interrupt me or what?
Mulder: No. Go ahead ... Dana.
^ I really love Bad Blood! :D In Scully's version of the events, the sheriff's pretty cute and has a crush on her. But in Mulder's version, the Sheriff has buck teeth and acts like a fool! :lol:

I like this episode from Season 5 (Detour) where Mulder asks Scully to sing for him. I think he was hurt or something...

Scully: Mulder, you don't want me to sing. I can't carry a tune.
Mulder: Doesn't matter, just sing anything.
Scully: *sings* Jeremiah was a bullfrog... Was a good friend of mine... Never understood a single word he said... But I helped him drink his wine...
Mulder: Chorus?
Scully: :rolleyes: *sings* Joy to the world... All the boys and girls.... Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea... Joy to you and me...

:lol:

^^Oh I loved Detour as well! The "hemorrhoidal" condition comment always make me laugh. Also the following lines made my shippy heart a-tremble:

Scully: Maybe if it rains sleeping bags, you'll get lucky.

and

Mulder: I don't wanna wrestle.

:D Awwwww.

detou was great :)i remember all the quotes you guys are talking about.
i love mulder's voice. it sounds dead. even when he's funny his voice is blank. his sence of homor is great. black humor is my favotie. csi humor is great too.

:lol: Great quotes! :) Everytime I hear "Joy to the World" I will remember the scene and giggle to myself. ;)

Rain King's one of my fav eps. :)

Weatherman (Holman): You spend every day with Agent Scully.. a beautiful, enchanting woman. And you two never, uh...? I confess I find that shocking. I've seen how you two gaze at one another.

Mulder: This is about you, Holman. I'm here to help you. I'm perfectly happy with my relationship with Agent Scully.

Weatherman: So according to your theory I walk in there, tell her I love her and the drought will end?

Mulder: Just tell her how you feel. And Holman, I do not gaze at Scully.

:rolleyes: Riiiight.. :p

Mulder:: I'm having the best damn day of my life! Any moment I'm about to burst into song "Zippy Do Dah"

^ :lol: From what episode is that? I confess I can't remember.

Scully: "Baby" me one more time and you'll be peeing thru a catheter!

That's from Monday! I LOVE that episode! The full quote is: I'm having the best damn day of my life. Any moment I'm about to burst into song -- "Zip a dee doo dah." My, uh, waterbed sprung a leak and shorted out my alarm clock. My cell phone got wet and crapped out on me and the check I wrote my landlord to cover the, uh, damages is going to bounce if I don't deposit my pay. You ever have one of those days, Scully?"

I'm a ridiculous source of XF knowledge that I don't need. ;)

Here's a good one:
SCULLY: No, how much you're like Ahab. You're so consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or mysteries, everything takes on a warped significance to fit your megalomaniacal cosmology.

MULDER: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Founder of the Fowley Assassination Association checking in! :) I was a major Phile back in the day, and was SUCH a Mulder/Scully shipper! Unfortunately, I lost interest after season 7, but my fav seasons were 3 and 5. :)

Don't own any of them on DVD, but still love 'em! There are so many CLASSICS. It was a great, great show! Yay Philes!

Oh, and a personal Fav:

"I wrote in my book that Agent Scully fell in love, but that's impossible. Agent Scully is already in love."

EEE!

Back