Former X-Philes, Unite!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 25, 2006.

1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I want that! That's awesome! :D *hammers her piggybank*
    And yup, those are the chorus. That's my favorite part of the song. :)

Asimplekndofgirl you have 3 copies?! :eek: I have just 1 and I can't find it. Maybe I should do what you do. :lol:

Walking After You is my favorite song from the soundtrack pabzi. :) I wanted that to be the movie's main song, and was so diappointed when they used Bjork's Hunter instead. :p One by Filter is great too.

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Wow, those are pretty.. I want a boxset.

I LOVE Walking After You. It was so beautiful. *sniff*

3. Asimplekndofgirl

Asimplekndofgirl Rookie

Yeah I only have one other CD that I have more than one copy of because I lost that so many times too. I am hopeless I tell you.

I loved "Walking After You" as well. I was kind of disappointed in the video though that they didn't have Mulder and Scully in it...booo
    It also kinda reminds me of a GSR song too but this is the wrong place for that kinda talk.

It didn't suprise me that CC didn't use "Walking After You" as the main song, I mean he waited so long to resolve so many things in X-files. It wasn't until Closure that you finally find out what happened to Samantha, and he waited until Season 8 to finally show us the proof of MSR. And still has yet to come out with an X-Files 2 movie.

Grrr.. Chris Carter Grrr...

4. Shipaholic

Shipaholic Dead on Arrival

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH just saw this
    god i love the show
    i saw the mention of bad blood....damn that is a good ep.
    what really made me laugh was mulder kicking the trash can....but that's just me :p

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

:lol: No, no. It's not just you. ;)

I love this eppie. I like it when the show's hilarious and fun. :)

I remember one scene in Bad Blood where Scully was performing an autopsy on the victim where she discovers that his last meal was pizza. And as she analyzes his stomach contents, she realizes that she's hungry. :lol:

And Mulder's obsession with sunflower seeds. :lol: Oh, and "magic fingers". :lol: I want to marry that guy. :p

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

sunflower seeds. he's so cute. you know, mulder used to smoke. in the ep...dont remember the name, maybe travelers, that it went back in time, he was wearing a wedding ring, and was smoking. they never did resolve those issues. maybe sunflower seeds was hhis way to quit smoking.
    bad blood is a great ep. one and walking after you are great songs ! :)

7. ziggystarduzt

My favourite XF quote of all time:
    "What do you mean you want me to do another autopsy? And why do I have to do it right now? I just spent hours on my feet doing an autopsy all for you! I do it all for you, Mulder! You know, I haven't eaten since six o'clock this morning. And all that was was a half of a cream cheese bagel, and it wasn't even real cream cheese, it was light cream cheese! And now you want me to run off and do another autopsy? What the hell happened to you?"

8. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I don't remember Mulder smoking, but I'll check the episode out pabzi. :) Do you remember 'Triangle'? It's the episode where Mulder got stuck on a ship in the Bermuda Triangle, and he kissed Scully. :) Well, not technically, but a kiss is still a kiss! :D

I remember that scene ziggy. :lol: One of my favorite quotes is from 'War of the Copropaghes'. Featuring lots of big, ugly cockroaches instead of aliens. :p

Mulder: Bambi also has this theory I've never come across about U.F.O's....
    Scully: Who??
    Mulder: Dr Berenbaum.
    Scully: Her name is Bambi?
    Mulder: Yeah both her parents were naturalists. Her theory is that UFO's are actually nocturnal insect swarms passing through electrical air fields.
    Scully: Her name is Bambi???

Scully's just jealous. :p :lol:

9. ziggystarduzt

And then there's (also from War of the Coprophages) the infamous "Scully? What are you wearing?"... ;)

10. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

LOL, I remember those scenes!

We saw Bad Blood a month ago in our shipper-themed 'thon.

Mulder: Dana?! He never even knew your first name.
    Scully: You gonna interrupt me or what?
    Mulder: No. Go ahead ... Dana.

:lol:

I love it when hilarity ensures. Though I love their "drama" as well. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when Scully was reading her diary entries in Memento Mori.

Can you tell it's one of my favorites? :p

11. FlackAttack

FlackAttack Prime Suspect

Wow, thanks for this forum! I LOVE the X-Files! My obsession has only waned a bit because a little show called CSI!! It's good to know there are lots of folks out there who remember how awesome XF was. I still have two giant posters up from the XF movie in my room, to me they're not dated, but rather like classic movie posters that people hang as art. Question: What was the best season of XF? I've been asking myself that one for years and still can't choose. Too many good eps to settle on one. I always like the funny ones, so I think my fave is Small Potatoes. LOL.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that the best season of XF was 5

13. Asimplekndofgirl

Asimplekndofgirl Rookie

Hmmm my favorite Season would have to be Season 5. But is still a close one with other seasons. oooo and David's hair was the best in that season too. lol

Another Bad Blood quote:

SCULLY: You're saying that I actually hit him two times?
    MULDER: Square in the chest. No effect.
    SCULLY: And then he sort of flew at me like a flying squirrel?
    MULDER: Well, I don't think I'll use the phrase "flying squirrel" when I talk to Skinner, but... yeah, that's what happened.

14. ziggystarduzt

Season 5 was definitely the best, Simple, but I don't know what you're talking about with David's hair. David's hair is ALWAYS sexy ;)

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I wasn't a massive X-File fan, but I did enjoy watching it, I also had a huge crush on David Duchovny. :D I remember I brought a video many moons ago and it had an episode called 'Tooms' (I think that was it) which was really freaky. :eek: