Forensic Science Trivia Game!

I think its cos there is no way oxygen can get to the bodies, so bacteria can't spread and breed, so there is no feeding on the body

There is a famous case about this about a 16 year old girl who lived in the netherlands in the first century AD! she was found and scientist were able to reconstuct her face!

That is pretty cool. I have heard about things like that happening too! I have this book called Hidden Evidence and it talks all about Forensic Science and how it helped solve the 40 most world renowned cases.

The whole posting a quetion if you are 100% sure of your answer being correct is a great idea I think.

can we get back on track?
was i right or are we waiting for another answer?

I don't want to take anyones turn..But can I ask The next question..since no one else is...?

I dont know if you were right, do you think you are? if so you can post a new question, but if your not sure, you better wait! :D

I think its cos there is no way oxygen can get to the bodies, so bacteria can't spread and breed, so there is no feeding on the body

There is a famous case about this about a 16 year old girl who lived in the netherlands in the first century AD! she was found and scientist were able to reconstuct her face!

Yup! Not enough O2 slows decomposition... learned for Science final exam. Your turn to ask a question! Oh, and by the way, sorry for the wait, I couldn't get only the computer any earlier.

This may be a hard one for you!
Whats is the British Fingerprint Database called?
How many approximatly prints do they file each year?
and what percentage prints do South Wales Police department contribute to this each year?

Question:
In one episode of Miami season 1, what can you do to manipulate the time of death of a person???
That's very easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey tinjas,

you can post another question when the other one has been solved. :)
So I guess you have to wait a little longer, since Katys quetion hasn't been answered yet ;)

Hey tinjas,

you can post another question when the other one has been solved.
So I guess you have to wait a little longer, since Katys quetion hasn't been answered yet
her question is tough....
so i guess i have to wait a little longer till i can answer an easier question
:)

Back