Forensic Science Trivia Game!

Was it
the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
And the idea is that every person has unique patterns on the weight bearing part of the foot.
EDIT- We posted at the same time, well I was afterwards.

Well, csifreakaholic, you got the first part of the answer.
It was the RCMP.
Well done :D

Gazman, you described the idea perfectly.
It was about the weight bearing, which can be connected to the suspect even when he is wearing shoes (where the sole is worn down etc.)
Well done :D

So I guess it is up to you both to post the new question :D :D

I love teamwork!!

I FOLD! :)

Gazman, since you got the larger part of the question right, I'm turning over the responsibility of making up a question to you.

Aren't I nice? :)

Hey people, im just here to make a suggestion put forward by Selina that i think is a very good idea.
Well when someone puts forward an answer that they are totally sure is correct, they should be able to go and ask a question straight away to avoid the longs waits that we have to sometimes experience, but they have to be sure their answer is 100% correct, or they could alternatevely just wait till the poster of the question tells them if they are correct or not. Thanks, and i hope it helps! :D

Hey, thanks for the idea Selina and for posting it up here Agertays :) guess we're all just too nice here :D

I have new one if no one minds and I'm bored of waiting and wanted something to do :lol:

What's a hemocytometer?

Sorry for not getting back quicker I have been at work all day.
hemocytometer- A device used for determining the number of cells per unit volume of a suspension originally used for blood cell counts.
I am sure that is right so here is my question,
What is studied in forensic palynology?

forensic palynology is the study of pollen grains and spores, used in the context of a court of law.

such as
the basis of a conviction of an offender based primarily on the evidence recovered from a pollen sample collected at the crime scene.

I believe that this is the right answer, so if no one minds, I will ask the next question.

I will go easy. What are the three forms of strangulation?

I think we have had what does DNA stand for so now I'll ask what does RNA stand for?

RNA stands for Ribonucleic acid.

It copies genetic info from DNA and turns it into proteins.

My question:

What is BAC and BAL and what is their importance?

BAL- Blood Alcohol Level and BAC- Blood Alcohol Concentration, I am guessing that the importance is in determining whether or not someone was intoxicated (drunk) or not.

Toxicology tests can take place on many different sample such as a Blood Sample, a Urine Sample or a Vitreous Humor sample, but where do you find the Vitreous Humor?

Back