Forensic Science Trivia Game!

Welcome! No, I'm not a CSI yet, I have one more year of school first!

Man..That is awesome! I am going to go to school to do that. This is the most educational game EVER..Wow...I love this place. *Hugs forum*

Yeah, nice job! Tampering and Contamination!

In the Simpson case, the Crime Scene tech took a photo of a piece of evidence with the marker next to it, but not one without it. The defense attorney grilled the guy for two or three days, because there was no picture to prove that the tech didn't cover up and contaminate a blood drop or something else with the marker.

One of the many things done inncorrectly in the Simpson case!

That is really cool! I read about the Simpson case. It wsa HUGE. Contraversy coming out the wazoo!

Thanks for the cool info DrHunnicuttCSI ! So you're gonna be a CSI in a couple of years huh? How incredibly awesome is that? :D

That's alright! :D I don't see why you can't ask there is no one else doing so presently...Take it easy on me though..I am 14...And not particuarly educated in forensics..Although I love it SO much! :D

Yeah, nice job! Tampering and Contamination!

So I got it right :D
It was simply instinct and logical thinking.

Ok, here is my next question:

Who invited people in 1999 to participate in making a footprint database?
And what was the concept of it?

Hmmm..That is a toughie..Is googling Cheating because I think that I read (Unless I am seeing things) that it was okay.

Hmmm..That is a toughie..Is googling Cheating because I think that I read (Unless I am seeing things) that it was okay.

we decided that googling is not cheating! :D

So please, feel free to surf the web looking for the right answer :D :D

The RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police!) invited people to participate in the making of a footprint database

(Go Canadians!!! Woohoo!)

I'm just guessing at the concept part but here it is:

Is it because (like fingerprints) feet come in different shapes and each have their own original print?

Back