Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Aiden_Burn said:
Oh I love those, made me smile. And I could just imagine them doing that, thanks for posting those, will have to find some of my own.

De nada! ;) Hahaha!! Naughty, naughty! Looking at the screen caps makes me feel like a voyeur! Looking in feels like we're intruding into Flack and Stella's private moment. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Anyway, I was going through my Melina movie marathon (don't you just love alliteration?), I saw The Long Kiss Goodnight (perfect Christmas holiday action movie), I just finished 15 Minutes and I am about to start Rounders...In 15 Minutes, Melina's character said "I love you, Eddie." Now, the Fiesta shipper in me was suddenly going, Oooohhh, she loves Eddie. Could be Eddie Cahill. My mind was screaming, Now say "I love you Flack!" I know, I know, I'm getting pretty delusional (have been functioning on 5 hours' sleep)! :lol: :lol:

Oh I love those pics from 'you only live once'. Girlfriend or no girlfriend, Flack was so putting himself on display for Stella! I'm just surprized she was able to resist, I know I wouldn't have <g>

Hahaha thanks for the screen caps and your commentary Mandy! I agree with Cein here, I wouldn't have been able to resist Flack if he was flirting like he so obviously was with Stella in this scene.

Ok I've found some pics, thought I'd do a little captioning. Hope you like, some of them are probably rubish.

401_00062.jpg

Flack: I'm at a scene Stell, stop phoning me to have phone sex....oh alright...later it is then
Hawkes: I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that

318_00064.jpg

Flack: Does she really have to tease me like that. gah she's killing me here. I just want to....ah hell...I just hope Mac doesn't notice me checking her out, but who can blame me....she's HOT.

Ok so there's only two pics, but give me time and I'll post more.

Hahaha! Yeah, I was wondering too how Stella could resist Flack in that scene from YODO...I mean, come on, look at Flack's body language!! It's screaming invitation for Stella to jump his bones, who cares if people were passing by. :lol: :devil: :lol: I know I wouldn't be able to resist jumping Flack if it were me in Stella's place! :lol:

And Aiden, I love your captions!! Heehee, phone sex!! *giggling like a school girl* :lol: :lol: Bring on the picture and naughty captions!! :lol:

I know I had fun with those, especially the Phone sex one, I found a cap of Sheldon I was going to post with his comment but I didn't. Anyway here's some more.

321_00094.jpg

Stella: FLACK...we can't do it here, we're at a scene. We're supposed to be interviewing...
Woman: Yeah about that, could you maybe stop making eyes at each other and finish asking me questions. I'd like to leave before you two start....

321_00099.jpg

Stella: Oh he didn't...He is so dead...

321_00235.jpg

Flack: I am so in there...(smiles)
Stella: Get your head out of the gutter Flack (grins)

321_00229.jpg

Stella: You know you want to....no one's going to know.
Flack: Being a bit forward there Detective Bonasera
Stella: Always Detective Flack

Great caps Aiden! I couldn't resist it, I had to caption your last picture!! :lol:

Flack: Oh my God! Stella's cleavage is too distracting! Focus, Flack! Focus!

I wonder how Flack could concentrate while working with Stella given that Stella wears such low-cut tops. I wouldn't be surprised if Flack just jumps her bones out of the blue. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Here are some more screen caps and accompanying captions!

Flack: Hey Stel! Remember the promise you made about playing cops and robbers in the bedroom? See here, I've got the cuffs...
CSINY4x11101.jpg

Stella: Well, what are you waiting for? Come here lover boy! Get ready to play robber.
bscap0088.jpg

Pretty lame, I know, but I couldn't help myself! I just had to use the picture where Flack was waving the cuffs around. :lol: :devil:

Hehe, loved the screen caps ladies! New episode this week! Woot! Hopefully there will be some Fiesta lovin!

I am soooo looking forward to this week's episode. I agree with you fg, I hope that Flack and Stella work the same case and get our dose of some Fiesta lovin'! :lol:

EDIT: Let's celebrate a new milestone ladies! This post of mine is the 700th post here. Just 300 more until we reach a thousand and a new shiny thread! :lol: :lol:

Yeah, yay us! :lol: :lol: Can I opt out of the Tequila? It makes me want to hurl just by smelling it (bad experience)!! :lol: Can I have some Cosmo instead or a glass of Shiraz? :lol:

Anyway, I've got a question...What traits do you think Flack and Stella's children would have inherited from them?

For me, if ever they have a little girl, she'll have Stella's curls, Flack's baby blues...For a little boy, He'd look like Flack, except for the eyes, they'd be green like Stella's...Or blue like Flack's (I can't decide!) :lol: :lol:

I drink to the 700 posts with a virgin Mojito if you dont mind.

BTW, do you think they Like tequilla or are they more into wine & beer? Flack seems to know his fare share on good wines if DoWaR is any indication

What traits do you think Flack and Stella's children would have inherited from them?

great question, Mandy. and i agree with you - a girl with stellas curls and smile but Dons baby blues. and a boy that is completly Flack with the smile and everything but her eyes

Okay...Tequila for fg, a virgin Mojito for Carly and a Cosmopolitan (red wine would do as well or a Vodka cruiser, I can't make up my mind! :lol: ) for me...

As for Flack and Stella and the drinks they prefer...Hmmm...I've always thought Flack as a beer or Guinness type of man but then DoWaR happened... Flack pleasantly surprised me with his knowledge of fine wine (which I really love about him), making me believe he's a connoisseur as well...I think Flack would primarily drink beer but appreciates fine wine as well. As for Stella, I think she's the type of woman who prefers cocktails and wine but wouldn't shy away from drinking beer when the occasion calls for it.

Yeah, a little boy who looks just like Flack...How cute! He'd certainly be the apple of his mother's eyes! :lol: And for their little girl, I'm sure she'll have Flack wrapped around her fingers right from the moment she is born. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back