Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Haha, Mariel, I agree, I want a new episode!!!

Aww, Mandy, that's too bad! I hope your computer gets fixed, 'cause I was really looking forward to your fic.

Hope you all had a great New Year's Eve. I can't wait to see what 2008 brings us (hopefully a new thread and some Fiesta love on the show).

Happy New Year girls :)

I think we all want a new episode. preferably with a lot of fiesta goodness *crosses fingers*

Mandy, I too hope you PC gets fixed fast and to hear from you soon

bye

yeps... lots of fiesta or smack for me... i love those 3 characters. Happy new year, boooooooooooooooooom.

Still off with fireworks, see? KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Anyway, I can't believe that the first day of the new year will end up with me being as lazy as I was the year before, -_-'

---------
MY BLOG: quid pro quo [angcatalonan blog]

Hey all. So I was listening to one of my cds, and I found another great song for our lovely couple: Scare Me. It's by Kenny Chesney. I just love it to bits!

I'm actually a Mac/Stella Shipper, but I read a few Flack/Stella fics and I have to say I ship these two as well, Although she is older I think they'd make a great couple. I've read that Wine & Miracles on FF.net and I love it, it's so cute at the end. And I love the way it delves into Flack's past a bit.

Hello ladies! I'm baaaack! :lol: Anyway, thanks fg and Carly for wishing my PC well. :lol: I thought my PC was a goner but I was able to do some troubleshooting. Thankfully, I didn't have to bring it in to the shop and that all my data were safe! It would have been a real bummer if all my files were erased. :p As for my fic, hopefully I'll be able to update by tomorrow.

Hey fg...those song lyrics, I can totally see it from Stella's perspective...How about you?

Welcome Aiden_Burn to our little corner of the boards. :D We just love our little offbeat ship. ;) Yeah, never mind that Stella is older than our handsome blue-eyed Detective. What is age but a number? :lol: Indeed, they make a great couple. ;) As for Wine and Miracles, I absolutely love that story. One of my favorite Fiesta fics ever! :)

And as the saying goes. 'Age is a mind over matter, so if you don't mind it doesn't matter' or at least I think it goes like that. But yeah I really like these two now, I'm still a SMACKED shipper but I'm now also a Fiesta shipper and in my fics I'm a Flack/Amelia shipper, but as Amelia is my made up character that's not really a proper ship, in my fics it is. Anyway yeah I'm looking forward to seeing more Flack/Stella moments.

I'm back as well, lovelies! :)

Fiesta always for me. I've loved them long before I got into Smacked actually. :)

I think that the thing with Fiesta is that they are never forced; they're natural and their chemistry is just so easy and beautiful. :) They're never forced or too-much. Everything about them is just right. :D

Please join this livejournal community for beautiful Fiesta shippers! I made the layout there and I also moderate, so I would really appreciate if you guys joined! :D :lol:

Aiden_Burn said:
And as the saying goes. 'Age is a mind over matter, so if you don't mind it doesn't matter' or at least I think it goes like that.

Oooohh, I love that saying! And for the record, I don't mind. In my family, this is so common. ;) :lol:

... and in my fics I'm a Flack/Amelia shipper, but as Amelia is my made up character that's not really a proper ship, in my fics it is.

If I didn't ship Flack with Stella, I would ship him with me! :lol: If Stella ever discarded him, I wouldn't mind having him. :lol: :devil:

I totally agree with you kiss, about Flack and Stella's chemistry being so natural, so totally unforced. I love how they spark together.

As for the LJ community, I love it that I'm already a member! Okay, I'm plugging, please join our little LJ community. :)

On a side note...Woohoo! We've reached page 18! Hooray for us! *doing my jig* :lol: :lol:

Absolutely, Mandy. :) There's just something very... natural and they talk (and do more! :devil:) as if they've been doing it their entire lives! They're such great friends and I think that maybe... it's time to take it to the next level! :lol: :devil:

I bought chocolate sauce for Fiesta! :devil:

Thanks, mandy for plugging! :) I do it... shamelessly on my journal. :lol:

I'm joining the comm right now, my LJ name is xhangingaroundx. I may just have to write a Flack/Stella fic, though it may only be a one shot.

kissmesweet said:
Absolutely, Mandy. :) There's just something very... natural and they talk (and do more! :devil:) as if they've been doing it their entire lives! They're such great friends and I think that maybe... it's time to take it to the next level! :lol: :devil:

Come to think of it, yeah, it seems that they have been doing it all their lives. (Okay, mind back in the gutter!! :lol:) I agree that it's time to take it to the next level, however, if Fiesta ever becomes canon, I just hope TPTB don't mess with our ship. :lol:

I bought chocolate sauce for Fiesta! :devil:

Ooohhh, I can totally see Flack and Stella painting each other with chocolate sauce and licking it off of each other! :devil: :lol:

Thanks, mandy for plugging! :) I do it... shamelessly on my journal. :lol:

My pleasure! ;) It's nice seeing new converts to the Fiesta ship! Like you said, nothing is ever forced with these two and more will hopefully realize that. :)

Awesome! I come home from an all-night event with my high school students and find lots of new posts and that we are on page 18! Yay us!

Welcome Aiden, and welcome back Mandy and Kissme! Mandy, great news about your comp!

I agree with you all who said age is nothing but a number... the last couple guys I have been interested in are younger than me. So I support older woman/younger man relationships ;)

Kissme, I will totally come join your LJ-community!

Ladies, I just spent the night at church watching high school students... my mind wandered from the gutter, and ya'll drew me right back in. Thanks :)

Heehee, fg, you're just gone for a while and you come back into this thread and immediately we reel you back into the gutter! :lol: What can I say? Flack and Stella together doing naughty things will do that to you!! :lol: I tell you, the gutter is our permanent home in this thread! :lol: :devil:

And to really get your mind back in the gutter, I bring you the Screw Flack to the table pics from You Only Die Once...

Stella: Flack, I know you know that I think you're irresistible...but in here?
bscap0110.jpg

Flack: Come on, Stel! You know it's been one of my fantasies...You doing me on a table here at the lab! You know you want to do me!
bscap0120.jpg

Oh I love those, made me smile. And I could just imagine them doing that, thanks for posting those, will have to find some of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back