Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Welcome back to the threat angcat... make yourself at home, we certainly have ;)

Don't they just have the best chemistry? I wish TPTB would see the light and put them together.

Oh, and quick question Mandy, who made your avatar? I want one!

Thanks Mariel! I know...I just couldn't help myself...They're so hot together! Who wouldn't have her mind in the gutter whenever they are together? :lol: :devil: :lol:

I agree with fg that Flack and Stella have amazing chemistry. I say they spark together! :lol:

fg, I made my avatar...I'm just an amateur experimenting with ImageReady and Photoshop. :lol: When you reach the 100 posts mark, I could, perhaps, make one for you. :D

Haha yup, Mariel, around here we constantly have our minds in the gutter as mandy pointed out.

Hehe, oooh, and incentive to reach my 100th post... I like it ;)

hahaha, fg, you're almost there! You can do it! :lol: Plus, our little thread will get more posts. :lol:

Oh yeah, stellaluna posted another Fiesta Christmas story over at LiveJournal. It's called Christmas Sushi. Great fic by her as always! :)

I was in Paris the last 2 days and a question popped in my mind - where do you think they would spend their honey moon?

I know its a little early but I can just see them touring around Greece

and Im so checking the fics, Im so gonna be in a whitdrawal if they decide to post-pone the epi

Yay, Carly, you're back! :) By the way, how was Paris? :)

About the honeymoon question. I was actually thinking the same thing. Greece...island hopping around Greece. They could learn more about Stella's Greek heritage. But I think they should add Italy to their itinerary. Tuscany, Positano...so beautiful. I could see them riding around Positano in a Vespa. So romantic! *sigh* Plus, Stella is half-Italian, so they could learn more about her heritage. Not to leave Flack out, they should also go to Ireland, to learn more about Flack's Irish lineage. Okay, okay...Will stop now...That will be one expensive honeymoon on a Detective's salary! :lol: :lol:

A stop over at the "Parthenon [sp?]"
I love that place... they should go there... there's no reason to miss it.

~mariel

Yup, the Parthenon is one place in Athens a tourist shouldn't miss. What with its historical significance and the myth behind it.

More about that honeymoon. I can't believe I forgot to mention Lake Como...Such breathtaking beauty! To get an idea of how beautiful Lake Como really is check out Gwen Stefani's video of Cool. :D

Yes, yes... absolutely. The place is beautiful. What's the title of the song? Cool? The whole song sounds familiar but I can't remember where I first heard it... rusty, rusty me... XD I love Greece.

hello :)

Paris was cold and I went there for work so, not much fun

they should realy visit Ireland. I have a soft spot for irealnd and the blue-eyed Irish men *coughFlackcough* and i was there last year and it felt literally like home

I havent seen that much of Italy but at least Rome is a must. and maybe florence. and Lago Magiore is beautiful too. and Greece, I so want to go to Athens. ever since Ive seen Summer Holiday. I can just see them strolling hand in hand around the ruins and maybe through some small typical villages ...

ETA: mandy, I have a favor, or a plea to ask. I put it in the CSI NY fan art request thread but no one responded so far. I dont know whether you wold have time, but in the case you find it, could you try to make it? I asked for an avi with photos of all (6) my CSI ships. if not it doesnt matter, i just thought I ask

Toodles

Too bad you didn't have much fun in Paris, Carly.

Anyway, the picture you painted with Flack and Stella strolling hand in hand is so vivid. I can also imagine them exploring beautiful, picturesque Santorini.

As for your request, I checked out the thread and I saved the pictures. I'll see what I can do but I've go to warn you that I'm just an amateur, a beginner. :lol:

it doesnt matter mandy :)

I dont think its hard to picture Stella & Don when something like "holding hands", "dancing", "kissing", "making love" is mentioned. it just comes naturaly :) and santorini is said to be beautiful. Ive never been there but I would love t.

where are you from BTW, if you dont mind me asking

to whom is your question adresseed to? To Mandy or me?
I'll answer for her, we both live in the Philippines.
Right, Mandy?
Sorry, I know I should be sleeping... and i shouldn't be butting in other people's conversation... but it's just... i'm just not sleepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back