Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Yipee for you fg! :D We think the same way! I was waiting for one of you ladies to write a Fiesta fic! :lol:

Awww, thanks fg! What a way to stroke my ego! :lol: :lol: I'm not sure but I think I'm leaning towards a New Year's fic! I just hope my muse, who has been absent for a while now, shows up just in time to give me inspiration! :lol: I think she has been taken hostage! I better rescue her soon! :lol:

Uh oh, missing muses are never good... wanna borrow mine, she is driving me nuts, since I don't have a whole lot of time haha.

A New Year's fic, huh? Intrigued, I am!

Oh, and, new page! Woot!

hurray to the new page :)

and a New Years Fiesta fic is a great idea

I bet Flack would like some New Years kisses from his favorite detective too. not that she would mind

Wow, new page! I think we have more than 600 posts already. Yipee! :lol:

If your muse is willing, I'll definitely borrow her fg but then mine would never forgive me for she is a very jealous lady! :lol: Kidding aside, fic-wise, everything is still up in the air. But for sure there will be some kisses involved. :lol:

Carly, I am sure neither of them would mind exchanging kisses on New Years ;)

Mandy, well, we don't want to make anyone's muse jealous, a jealous muse is not a good thing...

Definitely, a jealous muse isn't a good thing!

What did you guys think of the Fiesta scenes in Child's Play? Okay, I'll answer my own question. It was good to know a little bit more about Flack's childhood. He went to Catholic school. Loved that little story about the x-ray and nuns! :lol: Stella and Flack looked hot in denims! :lol: :devil: SuperFlack was soooo hot! :lol: I love Stella sharing about the sea-monkeys! :lol:

Anyway, here are some screen caps from Child's Play... :D

Flack: Hey, Stel...I see you've raided my closet. You look pretty hot in that leather jacket!
CSINY4x11167.jpg

Stella: Oooohh my God! Flack looks totally hot in jeans! Wait Stella, don't do anything drastic. Lindsay is here!
CSINY4x11262.jpg

I know, I know! My captions are pretty lame! :lol:

I loved them in jeans. and it was also cute how Stella was a little out of the loop (or is it scoop?) with the LL stuff

and I loved how he yelled in the abolutly stunning action scene that they should get out - he is such a carrying person, our Donnie :)

Yep! I love them in jeans as well. Casual Flack looked totally scrumptious! If I were Stella I would have jumped him right then and there! Who cares if Lindsay was with them! :lol: :devil:

I've got to agree with you Carly about Flack yelling for Stella and Lindsay to get out of the warehouse! He sounded totally concerned for Stella. Plus, he sounded soooo hot when he yelled! :lol: :devil:

Here are more screen caps from Child's Play... :D

Stella: Oh my God! I probably look like an idiot...staring at him with my mouth open! Damn Flack's eyes...They're just too pretty!
CSINY4x11248.jpg

Flack: Hey Stel, what do you say we continue flashing each other later in the privacy of our bedroom?
CSINY4x11267.jpg

Mandy, thanks for the lovely screen caps, as usual. I have to agree, they both look great in jeans... I don't know how Stella contained herself, I might not have been able to, lol. And yeah, the scene where he yelled for her (and Lindsay) to get out, I was like "awwwww."

Oh, side note, I am DONE with my first semester of grad school! Woot! Now I can try and get some of these fics written that I have been meaning to write since, well, I forget!

You're welcome fg! ;) I guess Stella has great self-control but I'm sure she gets tempted what with a pretty boy like Flack! :lol: :lol: Ah, once again Flack and Stella's lives were on the line. I see another plot bunny running around. :lol:

And fg, congratulations on finishing your first semester of grad school! That's a big accomplishment. Now it's time for a break. :D Looking forward to reading those fics of yours. :D

Hello ladies! How was your weekend? Anyway, mine was great. I've been thinking about my Fiesta story and man, I tell you, even when I was at Mass, I was getting distracted by how to go about my story. Gah! I had Stella and Flack running around my thoughts while the Priest was doing his sermon! :lol: I know, I know, I should have been listening to the Priest! But Stella and Flack wouldn't leave me alone! They've been pestering me to write a fic about them! :lol: :lol:

My weekend was crazy busy, but really good. Haha, Mandy thinking about Fiesta when the priest is talking, so funny! I think you need to satisfy them and write that story, hehe!

Even though it doesn't look too Fiesta-filled, this week's episode looks really good!

It's so funny that Flack and Stella keep hounding me at the most inappropriate moments and places like you wouldn't believe! :lol: I know, I've got to satisfy them soon or I'll be having them running around in my thoughts pestering me...Write me, write me! Get us together or I'll... :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I just read a great fic over at ff.net by ThnksFrThMmrs87...A sequel of sorts to Safe Harbor. It's just a one-shot but my, was it hilarious and sweet at the same time. :)

EDIT:

TessaStarDean just posted a Christmas fic over at ff.net. By the way, it was great...Sweet and funny at the same time! :)

I'm just ecstatic that we have these little gems to tide us over until February. If you didn't already know, Happily Never After will not be aired this week as scheduled. Rumor has it that CBS will be saving it for February sweeps. Crap...I'll be going through withdrawals until then. Grrr.. :lol:

Both of the fics Mandy mentioned are amazing... I love the work these writers do!

So, HNA is gonna be postponed? Dang... the only new one was Miami then...

I guess fanfics will have to hold us over until February...

I can't find my last post in this thread... Mandy, these caps and pics are hilarious... lots of hot sexual innuendo...love them together

~mariel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back