Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

I was squeeing throughtout the whole 3.20 episode. they were just great. Don was totally hot and their banter was just... Im kinda at loss for words here. I missed them working together so much.

and when she told Mac that whatever the result she would live every day to the fullest, first thing to come to my mind was "you can jump Don then"

Now this ship makes sense! Mac has Peyton, and Flack and Stella are always working cases together. Maybe it's the older woman/younger man thing going on that people haven't embaced yet, but hey, I jump aboard this ship. I was never that much of a SMacked person. I just see that Mac and Stella highly respect each other and that's cool. But with Flack..hmm...he could learn a thing or two from her. =)

I love this ship!!

I love the chemistry between them the little looks that are shared.
They get each other, in interrogations scenes, they know each others direrctions. I like that they disagree, and get all heated it. Both very passionate, don't take no kinda crap sort of people. In my world they are made for each other!

Although I am a SMACked fan I find that Flack and Stella are really good togethe.But you already know that :p..Both their characters and chemistry work pretty nice when they have cases/scenes together!...There are a lot of times that you can see they enjoy their time together!I certainly like watching that :)..

I also love how Flack always seems to get sexual with Stella... he loves to almost get suggestive with her.

Here in teh UK we've just had the Lying Game and the opening scene has Flack answering stellas question what a gilr could possibly be doing in the mens bathroom so late at night "i could think of a few reasons, all with happier endings", he smirks and raise his eyebrows at her, she just smiles and rolls her eyes... She loves it! :rolleyes:

Hey all! I decided to come out of lurker mode and say that I love this ship! I just started watching NY and I am HOOKED on the show, and totally in love with the idea of Flack/Stella! They just have such amazing chemistry, plus, he is really hot!

*pops in to revive the thread* heya people :D

i just started watching CSINY like three weeks ago, but i definitely like it. and as i'm a romantic at heart, i couldn't help but start shipping right off the bat.

i think the couples in NY are pretty straight forward-- i guess you could call me a SMACKed & M&M shipper, really. for stella, i really think mac is the way it's going to go, they're very sweet and definitely care for each other, anyone can see that. however, as i saw more and more episodes, i couldn't help but notice the chemistry between flack & stella. doesn't it seem like there's an insane amount of sexual innuendo in just about every single conversation between them? i thought i was imagining things, maybe i was biased because they're my favorite characters so far, so i decided to check up on the web to see if i'm the only crazy one. for a while i couldn't find anything :rolleyes:

then today i saw "all access" and their whole interaction was just too sweet for words. they're really great friends and i can't shake the feeling that there could be something more there! so i started digging up previous pages in this board (i'm more of a CSI miami follower, so i've been active in that area), and finally found this thread. so i just popped in to say hi, and boy am i glad i'm not the only one who sees the sparks there :lol: i still consider myself a SMACKer, but this can definitely be a welcome side-ship :) don't know how active i'll be in this area of the board, but i'll definitely be around. FieSTa, was that the name of the ship? interesting :D

Okay I gotta pop in here and just say Hi, now that I see there is really a Fiesta thread! :D I gotta admit, Smacked I think will always be the end game for me for Stella...that said and of course since this is the Flack/Stella thread :lol: I read a couple Fiesta ficcies the other day and suddenly I am seeing Flack and Stella in a whole new light! I mean I like both their characters and I gotta admit I wouldn't be entirely opposed to Fiesta getting together! :D So yeah...that's my thought for the moment! :D

Stella and Flack are my two favorite characters in the entire series!! I think they have so much chemistry together! Especially in "All Access"

You must have at least 100 posts before you can post images. Until then, you can post them as links. Also, please don't double post. You can edit your post for up to 24 hours. thanks

Hello! Just thought I'd pop in here and say Hi, haven't been in here in a while...but I've been reading some Fiesta ficcies lately and they make me smile! Fiesta is pretty cute...they work well together! I gotta say, I'm first a Smacked fan...but if Mac stays with Peyton, then I definitely vote for Flack and Stella to be together!!

And hey we need a name for this thread!! (Lol, look at me waltz in here and take charge! :lol: Sorry!!)
Something like...
Fiesta #1 "Greek Women like their younger men!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back