Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Hey there!! I haven't been in here in weeks!! My bad! It says on my previous post that the last time I put anything on here was July 5...Damn...anyway, where are you guys? Heather, are you on vacation?

As for Fiesta, yes, aussie, I quite agree that Fiesta is just so right. :D Flack and Stella together make so much sense. :D I still haven't seen the last two eppies. BOO! :lol: Blame it on work. By the time you know it, it's September and we've got new eps and I still haven't seen the last two. :lol: Okay, so that's just a bit of an exaggeration on my part. :lol: Crap, I'm drowning in position papers and contract drafting that I don't even have time to write fics anymore. Boo! :lol:

2. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Hey, finally here! Yes, Mandy, I have been on vacation. Went to Boston and New York for a week and a half. It was awesome.

Still, Mandy? You gotta catch up on those eps.

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I know! :lol: Yes Heather, I still haven't seen those last two eppies! Hahaha! As it is, I'm playing truant at work...Ssshh! I'm supposed to be finalizing a position paper. :lol: I'll try to watch those this weekend.

So how was the trip to New York and Boston? I bet you did all those touristy things...like pose for a picture in Times Square. :D So what else did you do in the East Coast?

4. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

> hey mandy, great to hear from you again. i know it's hard to catch up on those episodes. i know i did. i only got to finish S4 during my vacation.

by the way, i watched "Hostage" and i would say, Stella and Don were really on the spotlight for the moment there. I was happy for them closing the season, except for the ending, which, yeah, kept me hanging there.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey there kay! :D Are you still in Manila or are you back in Brunei? How was your vacation? Ha, it's definitely hard finding time to watch those last two eppies. I'll really, really try this weekend. :lol:

As for Hostage, it's nice to hear Flack and Stella take center stage. The season ender's a cliffie? See, that's another reason I'm not really in a hurry to watch those last two. :lol: I think delaying watching those seems to make September come a little bit faster. :lol:

OMG!! Can you believe it? Two posts from me in one day!! :lol:

6. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

hey! as i'm writing this i'll be leaving manila few hours from now.
    as for the season ender, i'll keep you hanging on 'till you get blue :lol::lol:

7. feathergirl926

I really did have a good time. And yeah, did a lot of the touristy things. Unfortunately I only had like a total of three days in NY so didn't get to do everything I wanted like see a Broadway show or go in Central Park. I did get to see Liberty and Ellis Islands, the World Trade Center, and Times Square. In Boston my friend took me to a lot of the touristy things but I heard it from his perspective since he's lived there most of his life. I have pictures up on myspace but that's about it. Once I get them up on photobucket or something I will let you know.

Girl, you need to get on watching those episodes!!!

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh kay, you've left Manila already? Anyway, I'm getting there, well almost, hahaha, turning blue, that is. :lol: It's the weekend and after doing some errands, I finally intend to watch those eps. Hopefully, I'll be getting my dose of Flack/Stella moments.

I'm glad you had a good time on your vacation Heather. :D Maybe the next time you go back to NY, you'll have more time to do more of the touristy stuff. :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing those pics.

I know! :lol:

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey there ladies!! I've finally seen the last two episodes. Nice that there were Flack/Stella scenes... It's just a shame they weren't too shippy if you know what I mean. :lol: As for Hostage, I just hate that it was such a cliffhanger. Now I'd have to wait for September to come. :lol:

10. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Argh, Mandy! too bad I didn't get the chance to meet you. in Manila.

Bummer! :scream:

Don't worry. September isn't too far away. It will now be August in a few days.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah kay too bad though about not meeting you when you were back home. Anyway, is Manila and Bandar Seri Begawan in the same time zone? I forget. :lol:

I know! September isn't too far down the road...Only that it means another candle in my birthday cake!! I think the candles will overwhelm the cake if you get my drift! :lol: :lol:

Man, as I was watching those last two eppies, I kept on looking at Flack's pink lips and on how hot it would be to give those a kiss. :lol: :drool::devil:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  12. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Mandy, BSB & Manila have two hours difference. So if your watching CSI Extreme Sunday (free plugging!!) in Manila around 10 am for instance, it's only 8 am here.

So, you're a September baby too huh? My dad's sister also has the same birth month. It'll be a bonus if you share the same day. yippeeeee!

Thank God you now have watched the last of Season 4. Dang, Flack sure is:

yuuuuummmmmmmmy!!!!

that's the best word to describe the whole package.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yup!! Many in my family were born in September and the -ber months for that matter. We're four siblings and three of us were born in September. Well, I guess it's got something to do with December being a cold month. :guffaw:

I know! Finally! :lol:

Sooo true! Yup, he is indeed YUMMY! :drool:

14. feathergirl926

So, Mandy, you finally watched the last two eps? Nice. I agree, the Flack/Stella scenes could have been much shippier :lol: I can't wait for the new season to start.

And yes, ladies, Flack is very very yummy.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes, finally I've seen the last two episodes. Good for me. :lol: I agree, I can't wait until September for Season 5 to start, though it seems sooo far away. :lol:

Yummy Flack...Have a bite of yummy Flack.:drool:

I read that Stella's getting a new boyfriend...Someone unlike Frankie. Pam Veasey, according to Ausiello (I think), said that this time it will be a real relationship. Whatever that means. Oh poor Flack. Poor us. :lol: I just hope we still get the flirty banter between our favorite couple. Damn!