Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

i work for a printing company. supposedly i should be on vacation last april, but i was extended and moved to july.

Vacation for you is almost here! Before you know it, it's July. :D

ahhh...nicky, nicky stokes. my first CSI crush.
Yes, he's such crush material. :lol: I love his Texas drawl and that smile...Wow! :lol: I love how he has great amount of empathy for victims. He just makes my heart melt. :lol:

Hahaha, funny how we're on the same boat! :lol: As for the L-Word, I got sucked into watching it with my cousin. It's not really my cup of tea, if you know what I mean. I really like Alice, Dana and Shane. I really find Mia Kirshner's character, Jenny, annoying. Anyway, I stopped watching it after season 3.

Yikes, second page? No good.

I know! Definitely not good.

Sorry I haven't posted lately, been working a lot and have a lot of other obligations taking up my time. Hopefully my muse wakes up soon... I guess she got tired of being ignored while I was in school.
It's okay Heather. We all know how real life can be so time consuming! :lol: Come next week, I'll probably be too busy with work. I hope your muse comes out of her slumber soon. :lol:

Anyway, back to our favorite New York couple...I've started a social group here for Flack/Stella fans and I've sent invitations. Please join. Okay? For those I forgot to send an invitation, just join by going to the page for social groups and look for Flack/Stella Fans. Okie-dokie? :D

hey Mandy. i'm in your social group now :lol:

yeah, love that nicky...not much on his texan accent though, but still damn cute.

actually, i just got curious about The L Word so i checked it out (season 5).
then i found Pam Grier & Marlee Matlin & Cybill Shepard in the series (as lesbians???!!!yikes!) so got pretty much interested. Shane's cute but somehow she's much of a damn slut (isn't she?)

Great question, Carly. Hmmm. Your suggestion about Flack's surprising book interests is great. I think you might be right, he probably has very surprising taste in books/reading material. I can totally see him liking poetry. At the same time, I also see him liking Stephen King and novels like his. Stella, books about mythology and some of the classics. And yeah, she would have a soft spot for romance novels.

hey Mandy. i'm in your social group now :lol:

Yay! That's great! :D Although I haven't posted any messages in there yet! :lol: :lol:

yeah, love that nicky...not much on his texan accent though, but still damn cute.
Definitely damn cute! :lol: :lol: Nicky, Nicky, Nicky! :lol:

Hey there Carly! What's up? Anyway, as for your question...didn't we talk about that before? Although I can't seem to remember what my response was. :lol: :lol: That's me going senile on you guys! :lol: Anyway, I kinda like the idea of Stella curling up on the bed or couch to read a romance novel, something really light. Maybe some chick lit? I read those when I don't want to think too much. :lol: :lol: Plus, they are quite funny. :lol: he classics when she's in the mood. As for Flack...hmmm...I think I see him as into reading books by authors such as Tolkien, Clavell, James Patterson, Stephen Ambrose... I can't seem to think of anything more. I guess my brain's just to tired at the moment.

BTW, I'm trying to psych myself up to watch the last two episodes. I know, I know! How pathetic! :lol:

mandy9578:
Zhu, are you talking about Flack and Stella going on honeymoon? Heehee! Too many ideas are popping into my head. As for Flack doing some housework...Haha, wouldn't it be funny if Stella discovers that Flack is a domestic god. That he could rival Martha Stewart in that department and give her a run for her money. ...And Flack would be so embarrassed of his talents that he'd actually turn beet red. So cute.
Certainly, whenever the Stella tease Flack, Flack absolutely is "So cute".
Uh,I am reviewing the CSI NY4-2. I am super to like the here:
17143010.jpg

The Flack stand where, voluntariness Stella dally him.:devil: ....

Oh I like this Pic....Stella's look says "Come on Flack, lets do it..." LOL....Ohhh there are sooo damn cute together....Last week I make a Fiesta Banner....

I agree with Jay. Stella looks all suggestive in that picture. And yes, they are very very cute together. Oh, can you post the banner? I would love to see it.

Hey ladies!! Sorry, I haven't posted in here since last week. I just started work so I've been busy. Oooohh, Zhu you posted the 'Come hither' picture of Stella from The Deep. I sooo love that one.

Hey Heather, what's up?

Jay, that's such a lovely banner! :D Thanks for giving me a nice start to my day. :D

Hi,everyone!Does here is a place that discusses the Flack and Stellas?
Why I see many inessential word, it let me headache!:(
but,I can abide, everyone, need not take care of me.:rolleyes:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I go on, yesterday, I review the CSI NY4-3:
17236975_h.jpg

they are such lovely of, they seem at plan to be each big idea!
Stella: beautiful car, if I can sit it, celebrate me and his wedding.....
Flack:Uh..... I think if I use it, proposing Stella, all to nothing super finish!:devil:
I can't bethink of better dialogue, hope everyone's help!:confused:

Jay, I love the banner! Very beautiful!

Hi Mandy. Not a whole lot, just finished my temp job last week, now looking for something else. I also seem to have contracted a virus, which is no fun...

Ha, our thread was at the very bottom of the page already! Can't let that happen. Sorry, I haven't posted in days. It's my first week at work and it's been hectic to say the least. It's like I've been thrown all of a sudden into the deep end of the pool! :lol: I'm glad I survived it though! :lol:

Anyway, I still haven't finished watching the last two episodes of NY. Grrr...

Hey Heather, I hope you're feeling better already. :D

Whoa, this hasn't had any new comments since June 20th! Apparently real life is getting in the way.

Anyway, how are you all coping with no new episodes to satisfy your Fiesta cravings?

Hey Heather, what's up? June 20th? Oh man, that's sooo long ago! :lol:

Yes, real life has been really hectic lately! I've been swamped at work that all I want to do when I get home is take a shower and then drop into bed. :lol: Ah, times like these make miss my school days even more! :lol:

As for the lack of episodes and Fiesta cravings, I still have to watch the last two episodes. I know, I know, poor me. I'm still trying to find enough in me to finally watch it. :lol: Fiesta cravings? I haven't satisfied those in a while. Blame it on work being too hectic. :lol: Same goes for writing fics. :lol:

Last edited:

Hi guys. I havent been on here in soooo long. I had almost forgotten how right Fiesta is. But I saw an eppy the other day that really made me remember.

Back