Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so my CSI-stimulated science overload is nothing to you. Well, here's to more days off, kayfeb. :beer:

(*Ahem* Mine is orange cream soda. Wouldn't want to imply underage drinking. :lol:)

Nothing?!!!! watya talking about? i love the overload rushing in you, which is why you're coming out with great fan fics at an early age. i'm much impressed by you. You're the rare kind ya know that? :thumbsup:

Well, hope you're right on that. more day offs.:beer:
More Flack. More Angell. More hours on my bed...with Jess...huh? cheers!

*waiter, orange cream soda & a Bud Light please!!! oh, and some nachos to go!!!*

i love the overload rushing in you, which is why you're coming out with great fan fics at an early age. i'm much impressed by you. You're the rare kind ya know that? :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliments. It's my goal in life to write, so I guess if you guys think I'm good at it, maybe I actually am. (I didn't just imply that I doubt my writing talent that my friends and family seem to believe I have. :shifty:)

*waiter, orange cream soda & a Bud Light please!!! oh, and some nachos to go!!!*
Nachos. If you think you're taking all of those, you are mistaken, my friend. Don't forget to order something for karu! She might feel deserted.

i love the overload rushing in you, which is why you're coming out with great fan fics at an early age. i'm much impressed by you. You're the rare kind ya know that? :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliments. It's my goal in life to write, so I guess if you guys think I'm good at it, maybe I actually am. (I didn't just imply that I doubt my writing talent that my friends and family seem to believe I have. :shifty:)

Nachos. If you think you're taking all of those, you are mistaken, my friend. Don't forget to order something for karu! She might feel deserted.

why would i do that? would i leave someone behind that i love? aside from you of course! and all those who love Don & Jess??? And Don & Jess themselves???
aagh, can't help but stare at these two beauties (while Danny stands outside, dewey-eyed, waiting for Don's attention...uh, oh M/F fans...gotta hide!!!!)

actually, i have no idea what she likes, so...slip in a family pan pizza along with those nachos eh????

see? i'm that kind

Yeah, kayfeb, join in on the fun!

EDIT: *dances* YES! I have avatar capabilities! Now I just need to make one...

:rolleyes: ...oookay.

Setting:
NYPD Precint. Angell typing a report. Sam approaches Angell's desk.

Sam: Sooo, you're Detective Angell, right?
Jess: Yeah. And you are...
Sam: Samantha Flack, Don's sister (shakes hands with Angell)
Jess: Ahh...your big brother tells me a lot about yah.
You're spunky, as i recall telling me.
Sam: And as i recall you are the one with the killer a**
Jess: What?! (stands up, eyebrows down, trademark stare & snarky tone)
Sam: Yeah. He's been checking it out for a long time now. He even posted it on
his Facebook. Niiiice...you got a big fan base now.
Jess: You know his other weakness is?
Sam: (ponders), uhm...just brunettes with nice a**es
Jess: Donuts and some nice slap on the face! DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!
(grips gun, chasing Flack across the cells)

*sorry. can't stop seeing Jess holding a gun. it just makes me melt.

Hey guys,

Posting scenes (I know they're made up) is not considered three lines of on-topic posting. Some of these scenarios are long and there is no discussion along with them. This is bordering on fanfiction which should be posted in the fanfiction forum. If you wish to post scenes, you need to make them shorter (no more than 10 lines) AND have three lines of discussion about your ship.

One more thing, just a reminder that talk about other ships is allowed in this thread ONLY if it is brief. See Shipper Central rule below:

~ Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings),
Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

*embarrassed grin* Sorry 1CSIMFan. Methinks there's a similar post on the D/L thread... *whistles innocently* To be fair, someone on that thread asked me to post one. Won't happen again.

*pops in* Yeah, I'll have a medium pizza with pepperoni, bacon and mushrooms with an orange juice... *sees weird looks* What, I haven't eaten all day! Hey guys... I wan't able to come here sooner 'cause I had to run errands all day... but I'm here now!

I love your scene, karu. Because it's just so... Argh! You seem like a CSI writer in disguise sometimes. *looks suspicious* Is they're something you aren't telling us?

Oh I wish! I'm just a university student who happens to be majoring in Psych and minoring in English Lit... those subjects come in handy when I'm writing scenes... unfortunately, they don't help with writer's block. Sorry to disappoint you! Oh and kayfeb, don't envy my first semester either: 3 hours of Social Psych followed by 2 hours of Physics, back-to-back and it's only on the first day! Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter, Alex...

Last edited:
Damn, 3 hours of one subject? And I thought five 80-minute blocks everyday were bad...

Writer's block is the worst thing on the planet. Ever. Seriously.

Since we've fallen off topic, I'll try to bring us back. Why do you guys think Angell isn't in until Ep.6?

Better yet, what is she doing during all those episodes she isn't in? :devil: Maybe the writers are tring to slowly build us up for the really awesome and hawt scenes between Flack and Angell ;). Oh who knows!

Why do you guys think Angell isn't in until Ep.6?

Hmm, well there have been theories that she has been working an assignment for Vice... I don't know who's behind the theories, but it could explain why she isn't coming until later. Any other ideas?

I vote that she's working with the other CSIs that have to exist because there's no way that Mac's team works on every single case in the entire NYPD. :lol:

You're right lilou... Emmanuelle has a couple of other projects going on so she woun't be on the show for a while, but I think Alex has a good point too. I've seen so many other people in the lab and New York is a big city... no way they can travel that much ground and take on that many cases, even if they are superheroes. A police officer is supposed to be there when CSI processes a crime scene, so Jess could be doing that right now. *crosses fingers* I hope she comes back soon though.

Angell's in the spoilers for episode six. She's definitely back by episode seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back