Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*reads spoilers* That's great news... I wonder what kind of case she'll work on and if she has a moment with Don. Think he misses her?

2. moonshadow1011

moonshadow1011 Victim

- admin, thanks for the heads-up again. seriously. it usually happens when i get carried away with discussions.

- by the way, this is kayfeb just using my sister's account for the moment. something's wrong with my account and i can't log-in. i'll try again later.

-as for angell, karu, i am thinking she has other assignments other than homicide cases. don't worry, at least we all know she'll be back in S5.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yep, spoilers for ep 7:

(Originally posted by Faylinn) Angell is also in the spoilers for 5.07. :)

She has a scene with Flack (which implies their romantic chemistry a bit, in case anybody is wondering, although nothing to suggest they've dated or anything - it seems to still just be flirting at this point), and we find out that she met Flack's sister.

She also has at least one interrogation scene.

4. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

awesome!! very excited. though we have to wait for 6 more weeks before watching the episode. lol. but i'm sure the wait will be worth it. :)

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

This is just a reminder that posts in shipper central MUST be at least three lines of on topic discussion about your ship. I'm not seeing a lot of that..not much at all. So, please adhere to the rules and make sure your posts contain at least the three required lines of posting.

thanks

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*reads spoiler* Six more weeks? *glares at calender* Oh well, at least Jess is coming back! *does happy dance* I misses her and I'm looking forward to see what she's gonna be doing... do you think they'll give her more screen time? I think we'd all like to see that happen...

7. moonshadow1011

moonshadow1011 Victim

really? darn! still have a long time to wait. my sister goes nuts about these two, which is why she's struggling to collect all csi:ny seasons on dvd.

i do have a bit of a crush on Det Angell lately. She has that Jolie-ish look. And Det. Flack coz of his blue eyes. but i have to admit she looks good with Det Messer too (aka Bugs Bunny, resurrected)

by the way, you do have an idea who my sister is...do you?

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

kayfeb! I remember she logged on using your account one time... nice to finally meet you moon!

Jess does remind me of Angelina... they're both sexy, strong intelligent females who can hold their own with the guys. It's nice to see a character her that and I wish they have more of them on TV. As for Don's baby blues... well I always did have a weakness for dark-haired blue-eyed men and he's no exception. Not to mention I find it funny that he's always hungry. Put those two together and the fireworks fly!

9. moonshadow1011

moonshadow1011 Victim

nice to meet you too. thanks for the acknowledgement. i saw another shipper thread here the other day - Danny / Angell-something-something... that's interesting :thumbsup:.

yeah! what's with Flack's expanding digestive system? but what can we say? he's a growing boy & he has a part that loves his lame jokes (ok...sometimes!)
    my weakness? long, deep dimples...and they both have them!

(hmm...love triangle=flack+angell+danny???)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I forgot about the dimples! *looks at photos of them* Aww, they look cute... I know they're supposed to be hot and sexy, but why can't they have a touch of cute? Don't worry about the psychobabble... I happen to be a psych major and English Lit minor so I have this tendency to analyze characters. Having dimples gives Don and Jess' looks another dimension. *ignores weird looks*

Dunno... Jess was specifically introduced as Don's love interest and Danny has his own drama with Lindsay and Rikki, so who's to say?

11. moonshadow1011

moonshadow1011 Victim

can't say much. i'm an Education major.

hmmm, sexy with touch of cuteness. something the other CSI shows don't really have much. except for LV. i love stokes, but that's another story.
    oh, weird looks? you mean Flack's sarcastic expressions? Angell's banters? loove them to bits!

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*realizes she wasn't clear... again* I actually meant weird looks from the other people in the thread... I get them whenever I overanalyze things. But Don's sarcastic expressions and Jess' eye rolling could qualify as weird looks. Not to mention I laugh every time they do that... those two are hilarious!

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Welcome to shipper hell, moonshadow, where normally sane people go completely ballistic and OCD and otherwise obsessive about how right they are, and obsess over things that, in reality, they shouldn't be obsessive about! (XD)

Flack and Angell are both amazing with their expressions. You get more from a look sometimes than if they were to speak, really. It's always cool when an actor/actress can pull that off, because it's not easy.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You got that right... they crack me up some of the time with crazy expressions and the rest of the time, I'm thinking say something so that the others can follow youwhen they do that eye telepathy thing when they're together. Do you know what I mean?

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, you mean that thing where they look at each other and they seem to automatically know everything about anything? Or when they look at each other and don't need to talk about what they're going to do next? (*grins*)

Completely off-topic, but there's a girl in my school that looks like she could be Emmanuelle Vaugier's (did i spell that right?) daughter. It's scary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.